turbo build

Status
Not open for further replies.
So getting facts wrong about a TD04 means you have to leave for a month? I don't follow your logic?
no it's not about the td04 the fact is your building questions and filling my blog up, td04 vs t25 I didn't talk about that at all, or didn't ask for your help, I wrote on my blog a simple thing about rotating a turbo housing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no it's not about the td04 the fact is your building questions and filling my blog up, td04 vs t25 I didn't talk about that at all, or didn't ask for your help, I wrote on my blog a simple thing about rotating a turbo housing

I'm building questions? I'm passing advice and correcting some bad info and asking how you wish to accomplish your target

I also helped with the turbo rotating question before the convo moved on

I could say you started filling my Nissanubaru blog about welders. I didn't spit my dummy out. I merely pointed you in the direction of a related thread

To avoid further friction I shall unfollow this thread and offer no further help/advice

Feel free to bring this blog back on track to turbo build from the current topic of turbo builds

I'm using a T2/T28 Garrett hybrid (suppose its a T2 compressor & core, T28 turbine) with a GTIR elbow.

and seems ur fitting ur turbo 180deg to mine, so the turbo unit curls up closer towards the block hence u having to cut chunks out the block to clear it.
mine curls outwards away from the block.
with the turbine anchored to the manifold at one end and loosening the turbine housing bolts and compressor C-clip, you can swivel the turbo core till the oil in/out ports are vertical, tighten up the turbine bolts to lock. then swivel the compressor housing to where you want, mark position and fit the clip back on to lock. its all explained with pics on my blog. after moving the compressor, u may have to redrill/relocate the WG bracket to make sure the actuator/rod/valve arm remains square straight

I'm using a T2/T28 Garrett hybrid (suppose its a T2 compressor & core, T28 turbine) with a GTIR elbow.

and seems ur fitting ur turbo 180deg to mine, so the turbo unit curls up closer towards the block hence u having to cut chunks out the block to clear it.
mine curls outwards away from the block.
with the turbine anchored to the manifold at one end and loosening the turbine housing bolts and compressor C-clip, you can swivel the turbo core till the oil in/out ports are vertical, tighten up the turbine bolts to lock. then swivel the compressor housing to where you want, mark position and fit the clip back on to lock. its all explained with pics on my blog. after moving the compressor, u may have to redrill/relocate the WG bracket to make sure the actuator/rod/valve arm remains square straight
Right Polly I have checked for the clearance and I'll be ok if I rehouse the compresser side of the turbo more down so yes so means c clip off and move it where I want then mark it , Does the c clip need to be re used or get new one

how to plumb it is upto you to figure out.
circlips that thick are reusable. they're just there for clamping and retaining the housing to the core.

9uzyda5e.jpg
@polly when u welded yours did u fill weld on the gaps ? Or use a plate to cover it ?

my t25 flange I got today won't fit over my turbo ? The flange holes are small can I drill them or will I need to get it machaniced

dyby4e2y.jpg
this is how it fits on where my down pipe fits on the bad point is it catches on the front mounts so might be able to grind a bit off the down pipe ? good point is there is a lambda sensor fitting bung but it blocks it coz it goes facing the engine inner

9a9epe6a.jpg
am on my micra Haynes book now is this right am looking at the wiring for maf air flow ? On the 21 number and I wana know if the g mean ground as showed ?

9a9epe6a.jpg
am on my micra Haynes book now is this right am looking at the wiring for maf air flow ? On the 21 number and I wana know if the g mean ground as showed ?

G is green aint it azzy ? Dont go by the colours on there tho

Tell me you clicked the link and went half way down like i said. Im sure your maf is the same plug as the s14 one
I have clicked on the link and been threw each pages and looked threw them nothing I can find ? But I found this on google maybe it's same
asupahy8.jpg

dazydu9a.jpg
emepumat.jpg
equsu3u7.jpg
today took the bumper off and it had so much rust all over the cross member and head light bolts rusted that it snapped 3 screws, all looms out moved to a side, that took me 1 hour so later on gona try and go under the car and take the engine bolts off

Why do you think the link takes you to a specific page and why do you think i said to go half way down? Thats it for me, you cant be helped and please no more pm's i wont reply
That's fine mate I won't pm u don't need your help am all good

How can you say that to someone that's helped you so much?
Your attitude to others is disgraceful
Well if someone wana talk like that and write it down so everyone can see it might as well say something back,

azzydot "WILD CANNON",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:)

take the front wheels off,,,,,lower hubs on piece of thin wood with front discs removed.
Yeh I got the idea I will just take wheels off and lower the car down so engine is easy to get out?

front brake discs off,,,,,dont let the brakes hang by the brake pipes,,,,hang them up to the suspension springs with rope,,,,wire,, string,,, coat hanger whatever can you find

you and friend ,,one arm/hand on car wing one on engine and bit by bit lift out. BOROW HOIST/CRANE??

Cause it so light,,,,,,,you and helpers can lift front of car over and back ,,,clearing engine+ box

stani boy jae 2012 weeez init

front brake discs off,,,,,dont let the brakes hang by the brake pipes,,,,hang them up to the suspension springs with rope,,,,wire,, string,,, coat hanger whatever can you find

you and friend ,,one arm/hand on car wing one on engine and bit by bit lift out. BOROW HOIST/CRANE??

Cause it so light,,,,,,,you and helpers can lift front of car over and back ,,,clearing engine+ box

stani boy jae 2012 weeez init
What I can do is take the brakes off as am going for Almera brakes so I will take lines off, and then place wood under discs as it won't matter, both sides, and I can probs get a mate to lift with me on the engine ? do I leave drive shfts in place ? And cross member as if engine goes down it can bend most things ? and exhaust coming off

Well if someone wana talk like that and write it down so everyone can see it might as well say something back,

No that's just childish behaviour
He wasn't offensive in his post so I don't understand "talk like that"

No that's just childish behaviour
He wasn't offensive in his post so I don't understand "talk like that"
Am sorry I didn't mean it like that he sent me a Link to check about maf I clicked on it and I went to each post on there one by one and nothing was about wiring a maf up, He clearly said I can't help don't pm me ? Meaning anyone who went on the link they won't find it coz I couldn't, am only telling u what i saw and I replyed back, am in a bad mood today but am really sorry stani should have said the link don't work ? Or pm me and not post it here saying u can't help

Am sorry I didn't mean it like that he sent me a Link to check about maf I clicked on it and I went to each post on there one by one and nothing was about wiring a maf up, He clearly said I can't help don't pm me ? Meaning anyone who went on the link they won't find it coz I couldn't, am only telling u what i saw and I replyed back, am in a bad mood today but am really sorry stani should have said the link don't work ? Or pm me and not post it here saying u can't help

I found the necessary information on the link he posted... so its clearly correct

From the linked thread
omg u know what I didn't even read that I was looking for a maf pics and wires now I get it, I wana say am really sorry @stani and I own him a engine which I wil give him sorry

You could have used the ctrl+f shortcut to search for MAF on the page Stani linked
I have done some search on msc and google it won't show the colour for k11 maf which I need to cut and use on my gti maf so I thought I'll ask on here

drive shafts out .hub nuts are easy'r with cars weight on front wheels,,grab/pull them near the box or the inner cv's might slip out the boot

drive shafts out .hub nuts are easy'r with cars weight on front wheels,,grab/pull them near the box or the inner cv's might slip out the boot
Yeh that's a good idea il put my Tyres under gearbox and one in the engine so it's safer

Salaam to you too. I am ok, been busy with life. How far you got with your build, sorry I don't have time to read all your blog to catch up.

Salaam to you too. I am ok, been busy with life. How far you got with your build, sorry I don't have time to read all your blog to catch up.
it's ok, ok so far I have a build 1,3 engine waiting to go in my Micra which has a engine already in but wana use the one I have done, I have t25 turbo, 317cc injectors, manifold cut and shut, Almera gti maf and gti pump, sr rev counters, Tommow am hoping to take the engine out, and drop my flywheel to get it lighten out, and order my clutch for 3 paddle one, but need this engine out first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back