• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Napster's SR MICRA

so does this mean you can sell me the rear strut brace? lol....nah only joking, imo your car doesnt really need any more money spent onit, bar the touch up and the march nipples as you have said, everyone seems to like you car! so youve done somthing right. but hey everyone has more money and time than someone else! you carnt do everything lol. just somethings you can and some you carn't. imo a car should be fitted around your time/your life and when you have that time then you can do stuff to it. IMO i like it and so do alot of others. but you carn't please everyone eyh?

Thanks Squarepants!!!!! agreed!!!!

ive been spending more time on my mates and girlfriends micras!!! ive moded a bonnet with scooby vent, fitted a unique splitter, got two rear spoilers to help fit! just fitted a sub!!!! tinting headlights!!!! making open mouth grills!!! im just helping them mod their micras now!!!!

i just havent done anything to mine!! they require my help and im sharing my knowledge, plus its fun working on someone elses car imo!!!!!

im extremely pleased with how my k11 (green bug) :) as been transformed into!!!!

i have fittedf green neons into the engine bay and rear lights!!! but ive been so busy leading up to xmas its been crazy!! i dont think it plans on stopping either!!!

everyone seems to like you car! so youve done somthing right.

you sure lol :wasntme:

yeah robert!!!

not sure what ul make of this but this is the only pic i have im afraid which is old!!
bonnet vent, interior mods! neons! m3 wing mirrors since this!!

i helped fit and mod the splitter!!! its his car and can do what he wants!!! he saw mine :) and asked if id help himif he got the parts!!! so i fit and recommend mods, but its his final decision!

Attachments

• DSC000982.jpg
    DSC000982.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 274
he hasnt finished with the stickers!!!!! enough said!!!!

.............................so..............back on topic pmsl!!!!!!!!! joke!!

well plans are:
colour code the engine bay with some green samco piping :)
clean the engine bay out
fit march nipples (whether in standard number plate position or onto the bumper and smooth boot, but dont know yet (probably first option))
finish off custom splitter

ive got work on other micras aswell so progress will be slow as usual!

naps

Get some pics up!! Pfft some people are just so lazy :p

What other Micra's you doing?

James.

my g/f and mates!!

pics you want to see pics!!

here are the Mulholland wide arches :) Thanks Jas

Attachments

• DSC01500.jpg
    DSC01500.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 225
  • DSC01501.jpg
    DSC01501.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 210
  • DSC01499.JPG
    DSC01499.JPG
    253.5 KB · Views: 226
Blimey those arches stick out loads! You'll definately have to get spacers unless you go for the wide-track kit front + rear ;)

Keep up with the pics, progress looks excellant!!

James.

Blimey those arches stick out loads! You'll definately have to get spacers unless you go for the wide-track kit front + rear ;)

Keep up with the pics, progress looks excellant!!

James.

hey Mate, yeah been looking at spacers and they are fairly expensive for a pair :doh: .....and id need 4 so.....will have to wait abit for these! lol!!

weather is shocking this morning and got uni work todo so no progress today! grr :down: plus tomorrow ill be getting a set of axle stands (from aldi :grinning: ) to remove the side skirts (need to take alloys off etc) so will have a better look tomorrow!!!! and more pics!!!

ive got my arches.......fitted 34mm spacers...... and still no joy. GRRR

might just have them slightly inboard.

no one will know..lol

nismo wheels....MMMMMMMMMM

but when you go over 10mm withspacers it puts some rate amount of strain on your wheel bearings...ive already thought about doing it! i want spacers on mine, (the wheels are level with the archs) just need that bit more so its out the standard arches. its advise you go to a professnial if your going over 10mm with spacers. say bye bye to your wheel bearings :p ither that and uprate the stnadard bearings with stronger items.

ive got my arches.......fitted 34mm spacers...... and still no joy. GRRR

might just have them slightly inboard.

no one will know..lol

nismo wheels....MMMMMMMMMM

i am sure no one will know bud!! :wasntme: how did you fit yours? put pics in your blog?
where you get your spacers please mate!!! ??

however i will have problems with the rear wheels as they dont seem to be able to move any further "out" without hitting the arch:down:

Attachments

• PICT0098.JPG
    PICT0098.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 257
  • PICT0100.JPG
    PICT0100.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 222
  • PICT0101.JPG
    PICT0101.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 270
  • PICT0102.JPG
    PICT0102.JPG
    891.6 KB · Views: 245
  • PICT0103.JPG
    PICT0103.JPG
    676.7 KB · Views: 178
have you got them the wrong way around? as the back one carrys onto the rear splitter and the front stops no where near the bottem of the bumper? the fronts are the backs and the backs are the fronts.

just noticed, the back one has dropped. the indent / lip on the arch sits on bumper mate!! i tink they are the right way round as the other side on the rear as two indents, one for bumper, one for petrol cap. and the design of two are "covered" (thought back) and front ones have a less of a "fullness" inside if that makes sense??

the side skirts are pushing them out alittle aswell making them look odd! as they dont sit flush

front ones have a less of a "fullness" inside if that makes sense??

the side skirts are pushing them out alittle aswell making them look odd! as they dont sit flush

yerah i thought that the front ones wouldve been wider just so you could get that extra bit of grip with beeingable to space the wheels out more.

will you bee taking the skirts off then? put them on your gf's micra or sell them to your mate with the grey one lol...will give you some money for the spacers.

just checked the photos on Ants thread when he fitted his and his are the same way round that i have done! just the sideskirts dont make it sit right!!

yeah ill be taking the skirts off! will probably sell them to my mate! looking at getting rover skirts for the g/f's micra. simple, smooth.....would look bit like yours mate!!!

what make are these arches??

just checked the photos on Ants thread when he fitted his and his are the same way round that i have done! just the sideskirts dont make it sit right!!

yeah ill be taking the skirts off! will probably sell them to my mate! looking at getting rover skirts for the g/f's micra. simple, smooth.....would look bit like yours mate!!!

what make are these arches?? nismo or mulhullond

hold up ill have a look at my hiper rev march book :p

also found people with them fitted in japan are using 50mm spacers! and some have just got mega wide alloys! if thats of anyhelp :p

thanks for the info!! thats a fair bit of extra distance :glance:

these are wide arches. plus Ant said 34mil wasnt enough.

thanks for the info!! thats a fair bit of extra distance :glance:

these are wide arches. plus Ant said 34mil wasnt enough.

well by the looks of the march with them on in hyper rev, the wheels look near flush with the archs! so 50mm is perfect, just the case on the wheel bearings! with you running it all the time for work etc, the wheel bearings wont last long with 40-50mm spacers on, i would look into getting stronger bearings etc to cope with the strain.

yep you can getb stronger bears, these will be needed with spacers!

the spacers on the links are the same as what the march in the mag was using. so should be ok.

Back