turbo build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't your other engine an auto? an auto flywheel is different lol
No I didn't mean that I said to use my auto flywheel bolts to my flywheel dizzy one as the bolts or shorter on the auto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can use the bolts off my auto engine ? Meanings it's short

think the auto and manual flys use the same bolt lengths?
have to check if the bolts will screw fully into the cranks thread and able to clamp onto the thinner flywheel plate with missing mid-piece without the bolt thread bottoming out or else the bolts will need to be grinded shorter to give more clearance for torquing up

think the auto and manual flys use the same bolt lengths?
have to check if the bolts will screw fully into the cranks thread and able to clamp onto the thinner flywheel plate with missing mid-piece without the bolt thread bottoming out or else the bolts will need to be grinded shorter to give more clearance for torquing up
Polly the bolts are shorter on auto and lil taller on the normal dizzy flywheel bolts I have both set as I have checked but will Tommow and check if it goes in tight and don't snap nothing then it's ok

Polly the bolts are shorter on auto and lil taller on the normal dizzy flywheel bolts I have both set as I have checked but will Tommow and check if it goes in tight and don't snap nothing then it's ok

just checked nissan4u and seems on CVT they use part #1231545B00 that's 0.023kg
and the manual fly uses #1231577A00 thats 0.025kg slightly heavier so its prob longer.

so yea test screw the auto fly bolts in the crank on their own. if it screws in fully then it'll be fine

just checked nissan4u and seems on CVT they use part #1231545B00 that's 0.023kg
and the manual fly uses #1231577A00 thats 0.025kg slightly heavier so its prob longer.

so yea test screw the auto fly bolts in the crank on their own. if it screws in fully then it'll be fine
Polly the auto bolts are from the engine am using and it was there with a auto flywheel so the bolts will go in normal I will only check if the bolts fit the head of the flywheel am gona use then I know I'll be ok

1.3 pre-facelift azzy ?
2u9yny8u.jpg
don't no frank

i would,nt advise running a 3 piece jobbie without that centre reinforcement tho eh paul, especially boosted

yea thats true. potential flexing n fatigue fracture of a 8kg spinning weight with a heavier clutch at high revs :/ eek
I'd just grab a center bit off a scrappy or ebay or get a 1-piece 1.3 fly (seems getting the right one is a lottery) or extreme case is to get a center plate made at a cost

yea thats true. potential flexing n fatigue fracture of a 8kg spinning weight with a heavier clutch at high revs :/ eek
I'd just grab a center bit off a scrappy or ebay or get a 1-piece 1.3 fly (seems getting the right one is a lottery) or extreme case is to get a center plate made at a cost
That's a true say easy job means taking risks, I will just open my gearbox in my car and see wat flywheel that one is or use that one meaning it's done right

That's a true say easy job means taking risks, I will just open my gearbox in my car and see wat flywheel that one is or use that one meaning it's done right

its probably another 3 piece jobby :D

How easy is it get the engine in a micra will I need 2 guys ? And a engine crane ?

there's no engine check light. is the ecu plugged in and working?
is it still stock ecu or nistune fitted?

there's no engine check light. is the ecu plugged in and working?
is it still stock ecu or nistune fitted?
My car is stock @pollyp and my Ecu is pluged in? nothing starts on my car, One thing is funny is my wipers don't go off ? I have to take fuse off ? Does that mean anything ?

this is the turbo line I bought from eBay to fit in my Saab t25 the lines from turbo fits but the bolt from engine to turbo line don't ? I know u need 1/8 bolt for the engine to what size on my line ?
ugybupe4.jpg

this is the turbo line I bought from eBay to fit in my Saab t25 the lines from turbo fits but the bolt from engine to turbo line don't ? I know u need 1/8 bolt for the engine to what size on my line ?

yquve7e9.jpg
byqana3y.jpg
6e7avuty.jpg
zumu7yjy.jpg
ok I cheated mines not like @pollyp or @Enuo dash I have a sr rev dash which thought I'll try and it was same wring as my micra so it was only a wiring swap so I used my old speedo and works fine, now it looks like a standerd micra with rev counter and Almera gti pump is in,

what was it azzy ?
Frank it was a wiring problem on the injector it was near off ripped off seen it just on the battery tray so looked in the fuses and put a volt meter on the fuses they was fine and then took fuse out and put volt meter inside the fuse injector holder and it was reading nothing 0.00 volts so I took the plastic cover out and checked the wiring and looked like it was no good so I replaced it by making a wiring for it only 2 wires and it started on first tick and high revs was on idle so it went down coz of cold am guessing was so high, now my wipers don't go off ?

5aha3a8u.jpg
that's in the micra now, I put Almera pump and it seems to rev more and sounds so nice can it be the fact of the pump ?

nice one bud, you work as fast as i can read these post :)
Yes that's right I have done gti pump and rev counter with in 20 mins and got it started after a day, my turbo build will take 2 weeks from soon I'll say now

je4epabe.jpg
e7yzajyh.jpg
soon as I turn ign on the wipers come and won't go off so as @pollyp and @frank said might be the stalk so took it out and I need one anyone got one ?

ok as @Enuo said I can go for a ga16 fly wheel and clucth if I get it machined and redrilled ? Cant I just get a luk 180mm or other good clucth to bolt on 1.3 fly and have it to 150bhp ?

No, I said you can go for a GA16 clutch if you get the micra flywheel redrilled or the GA flywheel and clutch if you get a spigot ring made.

No, I said you can go for a GA16 clutch if you get the micra flywheel redrilled or the GA flywheel and clutch if you get a spigot ring made.
I have been seen my only 2 machine shops they will not touch my flywheel at all, and they build drag cars, so am going for 180mm micra clutch am willing to spend 180 for a clucth

They won't make a 42.85 to 27 mm spigot ring?
they will not wana talk any further on why they won't do it ? And they said it's best to buy a micra clutch rather then doing that to the fly? I told them I am doing a conversion but no they don't wana know about it

ok got road tax today on my car and booked mot for Tommow, first time driving the micra on road it was really high idle rev after warming over 1k and don't come down? Can it be bad sparks ? Or the Almera gti pump ? The gear goes in by doin it hard ? Can it be cables ?

Iv never found a machine shop that would touch the 3 piece flywheel yet

Have you tried adjusting the idle screw?

The almera pump wont change anything unless you've changed the standard fuel regulator on the injector rail

Iv never found a machine shop that would touch the 3 piece flywheel yet
same here I have looked everywhere but good news I have called someone who is giving me 6 paddle clutch 1.3 180mm so it will handle my power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back