TOST - The Official Spam Thread

Not matter how many people say its over-rated and stupid, I'm a little stance scene kid at heart...just can't help it :p

This <3
I always giggle and smile at anything with silly lows. Even Corsas. Well they look a hell of a lot better dumped than they do riding high :p

Yeah, but there's 'low' and there's 'street cred low' to the point that the car becomes compromised and risks being a deathtrap.

Like those cars whose wheels have about 80 degree camber and body scratching the floor

See, I like that, maybe not quite 80 degree camber but I do like camber :p

But at the same time I'm by no means saying "if your car isn't decked then its ****e" that's left for the arse pieces that hate every car but there's and there friends car to do :p

Need to accommodate it to the purpose of the car :D

See, I like that, maybe not quite 80 degree camber but I do like camber :p

But at the same time I'm by no means saying "if your car isn't decked then its ####e" that's left for the arse pieces that hate every car but there's and there friends car to do :p

Need to accommodate it to the purpose of the car :D
You realise 80degree is almost near flat?

I would love to state that I would happily entertain sensible justification for dialling in plenty of camber on a road car, other than to squeeze a p*ss poor wheel & tyre choice under the arches in order to avoid the plod, but that would be an outright lie :D

Proper camber: :)

btcc_08final_4.jpg

See to take off the wing mirror, do I need to take off the door panel to took off the plastic covering on the inside to get to the nuts? Or am I just not being man enough about it?

God damn, Facebook is retarded.

I follow a ton of car pages on there, every time I see a full on track car with a huge diffuser posted, the comments are filled with #swag #yolo #stance #hellaflush #lowandslow babies complaining about how it looks.

Mother****ers, it's a track car, that ****'s there for a reason! Back to Stanceworks with you!

I follow a ton of car pages on there, every time I see a full on track car with a huge diffuser posted, the comments are filled with #swag #yolo #stance #hellaflush #lowandslow babies complaining about how it looks.

Mother####ers, it's a track car, that ####'s there for a reason! Back to Stanceworks with you!

Silly faceless crying baby grown up bumb face,,,,,private number caller slapper,,,,, faceless accusations,,,,i'd love to slap yer f---in face in .fakebook hero cyberspace your face.Brave beech you are theirs a nice gurl :)

Mother####ers, it's a track car, that ####'s there for a reason! Back to Stanceworks with you!

The hashtag craze, it baffles me.

Photos of hill climbers with silly comments about the spoiler :rolleyes:

Those people that believe spoilers and diffusers are only for show and pretend. ... they don't like to think there's an actual car out there better than theirs

Those people that believe spoilers and diffusers are only for show and pretend. ... they don't like to think there's an actual car out there better than theirs
On my last car, removing the front lip spolier caused my car to:
A) Understeer dangerously at speeds above 80
B) Overheat as it helped channel air into the tiny, tiny grill

On my last car, removing the front lip spolier caused my car to:
A) Understeer dangerously at speeds above 80
B) Overheat as it helped channel air into the tiny, tiny grill
Everything is on a car for a reason :)
Apart from saxos with big aluminium spoilers.... you don't need rear downforce go home :p

Anyone else watch Pointless...? ^_^

one of today's questions...name the person who was assassinated...
...and among the list of possible options was...

"Shot by Lee Harvey Oswald, in Dallas"

...of course we know that was John F Kennedy...

rich-john-f-kennedy-president-1040cs021412_zpse7382cb3.jpg

the contestants answer?

....this guy

240px-Larry_Hagman_as_JR_zpsfc40ac91.jpg

....J.R *facepalm*

...we were in tears with laughter...highlight of my day, sad huh?
rotfl_zpsa14914a8.gif

Anyone else watch Pointless...? ^_^

one of today's questions...name the person who was assassinated...
...and among the list of possible options was...

"Shot by Lee Harvey Oswald, in Dallas"

...of course we know that was John F Kennedy...

the contestants answer?

....this guy

....J.R *facepalm*

...we were in tears with laughter...highlight of my day, sad huh?
rotfl_zpsa14914a8.gif

tattoo day tomorrow,
picks to prove i didnt bottle it? :p lol

Going to a party tomorrow night! :D boooooozzzeeeee

Also, spotted an apple(?) Green prefacelift in Newbury today, black stripe down the bonnet, with a bigger exhaust.
One of us?

*shudders*

Ha, ha, Jen. bet he has to have 10 mates running along behind him. "Oh no, someones dropped a penny and it's on the road in front of me! Right lads, 1, 2, 3 lift the car!" :D.

Back