TOST - The Official Spam Thread

I'm not that scary!
...just because I keep a shovel in my car? o_O

..oh, wait...nevermind :p

I had a lovely day out today...watching Karts, 2CV's, Mini's, MG's, BARC clubman cup/classic cars and locost racers going sideways at Silverstone :D

SDC10396_zps1b5e7a25.jpg

SDC11003_zpse285b2fd.jpg

SDC11089_zpsdea03275.jpg

...my computer/connection is soooooo sloooooooowww tonight <_<

ETA:

SDC10685_zps2e9f853f.jpg

...Gah...digital zoom...*shudders*
SDC10587_zpsdeda4877.jpg

I stand by my point though Karl. there are cars I'd rather have than an old peoples mobile with an MG badge and a K series engine in ;) - bit too much of a hodge-podge compromise. My first non-company car was a beige and grey Rover 214Si with the 1.4 K-series in it. I LOVED that car :).

....they didn't exactly sound like ordinary MG's....
...much like the 2CV's...I bet they had a bit more than the standard 29Hp! :p

Couple more of the nicer photo's for ya!

SDC11273_zps71b46f28.jpg

SDC10527_zpse427899b.jpg

SDC10854_zps98a23d41.jpg

SDC10925_zps4ec48b3f.jpg

SDC11215_zps9fad4ba7.jpg

SDC11262_zpsf8bdedab.jpg

SDC11277_zps8eb053e0.jpg

SDC10485_zps8a3060a5.jpg

I must have snapped over 850 frames!....but I deleted around 50 of those as, when re-veiwed, they were just tarmac LOL

The last and only zr I had any dealings with had the 2ltr turbo from a rover coupe. Few thousands later its a little over 400hp iirc. And plans for more. The guy that owns it, set me off in proper engine building many a year ago now :)
It kicks around santa pod alot. Its silver with yellow intercooler pipes and interior.
Ps it was a rover 25 officially but rebuilt it as a zr but shh I didn't tell you

Quite like them too. A good few years ago I had the opportunity to hammer the mg/rover range around Oulton Park :D

Jelly! When I was young my dad worked for MG, was great going in with him and looking at the cars... I'll always have a soft spot for the range. I wanted a ZR for quite a while. The ZTTs are absolute monsters

...you know I said I think I look younger in my new licence photo?
well I popped to Asda with my mum this afternoon to get some bits and bobs, and the checkout girl gave my mum a couple of those charity box token things
...mum handed then to me..."here ya go Jen, seeing as it is your Birthday"...Gee thanks mum...
.the Checkout girl then says "Awww, Happy Birthday...How old are you then?"....She was shocked when I said 27 LOL

bless 'er :p

...you know I said I think I look younger in my new licence photo?
well I popped to Asda with my mum this afternoon to get some bits and bobs, and the checkout girl gave my mum a couple of those charity box token things
...mum handed then to me..."here ya go Jen, seeing as it is your Birthday"...Gee thanks mum...
.the Checkout girl then says "Awww, Happy Birthday...How old are you then?"....She was shocked when I said 27 LOL

bless 'er :p

Hahaa. Happy birthday by the way :)

Thanks... :p

It's a good thing I don't drink, I'd have to have my birth certificate tattooed to my forehead!
...although if I did drink I probably wouldn't look as young anymore....swings and roundabouts eh? :p

It's a good thing I don't drink, I'd have to have my birth certificate tattooed to my forehead!
...although if I did drink I probably wouldn't look as young anymore....swings and roundabouts eh? :p

I've pretty much quit drinking but the damage has already been done :(

Awww Ade Good for you
...Alot of/if any Liver damage is reversable (it can heal itself once you start treating it right)
...and besides that...you just get in touch with your local Avon representative....moisturise, moisturise, moisturise! ;)
you look fine...even if you hate your Mugshot, it aint that bad...at all!

ETA: Andy, I thought it was...
"You're only as old as the person you're feeling up" ^_^

Awww Ade Good for you
...Alot of/if any Liver damage is reversable (it can heal itself once you start treating it right)
...and besides that...you just get in touch with your local Avon representative....moisturise, moisturise, moisturise! ;)
yeah congrats on being old babes

Awww Ade Good for you
you look fine...even if you hate your Mugshot, it aint that bad...at all!

Moisturise?? Lol I think it was the smoking that did the damage tbh but almost 3 years smoke free :D

on the subject of tattoes and birthdays i decided to treat me to a new tattoo for my birthday lol

Back