TOST - The Official Spam Thread

This reminds me of a particular time when I humiliated someone in full view of everyone at a comedy night. They were inviting people to tell one liners on the mic. Some wise nut mentioned earlier in the night the good old relationship between the size of a guys todger and the car they drive. I dropped that one down and some toe rag decided to heckle me by asking what car I drove.

So......with great pride, I announced that I had a monumentally large johnson because I drove a clapped out Nissan Micra, which sent the whole place into hysterical laughter ;) Don't think the guy got any that night!

This reminds me of a particular time when I humiliated someone in full view of everyone at a comedy night. They were inviting people to tell one liners on the mic. Some wise nut mentioned earlier in the night the good old relationship between the size of a guys todger and the car they drive. I dropped that one down and some toe rag decided to heckle me by asking what car I drove.

So......with great pride, I announced that I had a monumentally large johnson because I drove a clapped out Nissan Micra, which sent the whole place into hysterical laughter ;) Don't think the guy got any that night!
I do the same line. Just never had the stage of a comedy club to share it with lol.

Karl, scrape 3/4" of flux off the 'waste' half and, hey presto, two rods for the price of one. The flux on a standard 6013 welding rod is just titanium dioxide, totally harmless.

It's weird I have seen quite a few with all the parts to get going then it stops :/ no progress leaving us wanting more

Money a lot of the time unfortunately :/ I know so many people who've gotten the kit together, put it all on, blown a headgasket and then given up because they need to spend £500 on an ECU and remap :(

Hmmm, could be but looks like it sticks out a fair bit more, could possible be someones cut a wrap around and combined it with a lip spoiler to get more wing out the back?

Interesting concept would be interesting to see how that looked and if it would work :L

:D Anyone got anything better?
kpNOdK5.jpg

When i reply to a post and im not logged in, i get the option to log in!

So i do.. and it says 'now sending u back to the place u came from'

but it sends me back to the forum index, not the thread i was repling to!
I tried quoting the post above, can we get an app thay works before we get a shiney new one?

The Pod is fantastic. A must go for any car enthusiast. I first went in 2004 when I was 7 hehe. I've gone nearly twice a year every year since. It's such a great venue.

A sixteen second 1/4 mile time @ 95 mph vs. 15.89 seconds at 97 mph. My really bad attempt at making a joke.

I'll leave now.
Sorry.
No mate it would of been funny if I had any clue how these things work. I just thought you get to the end fastest. You win or lose lol

Back