TOST - The Official Spam Thread

Ohh, so When?
...and What have you decided on?
...or are you gonna wing it on the day? :p

when: not this saturday but next seeing as it will e after my birthday then not before lol
what: a quote ive been after for a while :), ( i priced the draagon came up to aroundd £130 not bad really :) )
am i guna wing it: i already got 3 so i will more than likely go through with it :)

Here's a tattoo idea
logo_zps7adfd200.png

Had a dream last night I was given a Garrett T25 turbo for free and put up a thread on here to get the rest of the parts to go with it, was one of them "did that actually happen or was it a dream" kinda dream and woke up wondering whether to check the forum to see if I actually put a thread up! haha

Had a dream last night I was given a Garrett T25 turbo for free and put up a thread on here to get the rest of the parts to go with it, was one of them "did that actually happen or was it a dream" kinda dream and woke up wondering whether to check the forum to see if I actually put a thread up! haha

Awhhh I hate it when that happens. I had a dream not too long ago I'd been given a an old corsa, with lots of lows. I looked out my window first thing, and obviously it wasn't there. So I was like, oh, only a corsa :p.

I know...double post but....I'm sorely tempted by these wheels
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271223570314?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
...although rather expensive, at nearly three times what I payed for my spare set...they have very decent tyres and would save me doing the painting! LOL
...shame my Birthday was last week *facepalm* :oops:
...c'mon euromillions! :p

Get your butt down Halfords, grab a few rattle cans and paint your ones :D Save yourself about £380 :p

Beacause.....Shiny!!!!? :p

ETA:
Blackwheels_zps7aa06afe.jpg

Get your butt down Halfords, grab a few rattle cans and paint your ones :D Save yourself about £380 :p

I have a spare set....I just worry about having odd wheels on the car at some point in the future...
EG: I need to change my N/S front right now...if I painted my other set black...I'm gonna have to take my wheel needing tyre round with just one black wheel on the car?
...or spend 30 minutes swapping them all around each time I need a new tyre! LOL
...I'm not carrying the wheel to the tyre place! :p

this just made me realise why I don't understand why so many women are buying/driving fiat 500's
....they all look the bloody same and girls hate it when they turn up and someone's wearing the same outfit! o_O

...yeah...I'm just rambling now

...Guy reckons I should paint them graphite (really dark grey)

Beacause.....Shiny!!!!? :p

I have a spare set....I just worry about having odd wheels on the car at some point in the future...
EG: I need to change my N/S front right now...if I painted my other set black...I'm gonna have to take my wheel needing tyre round with just one black wheel on the car?
...or spend 30 minutes swapping them all around each time I need a new tyre! LOL
...I'm not carrying the wheel to the tyre place! :p

this just made me realise why I don't understand why so many women are buying/driving fiat 500's
....they all look the bloody same and girls hate it when they turn up and someone's wearing the same outfit! o_O

...yeah...I'm just rambling now

...Guy reckons I should paint them graphite (really dark grey)

purple :D lol

Someone should make a horizontal panhard rod club badge, joined the club and found out theres no badge, what a let down :p ;)

IMG_08621_zps11936f7a.jpg

Found this on a scrappy run today, blue fox racing baddies for wheels, stripped out interior and a recaro seat, anyone on here/know whos it is by any chance? :p

Very tempted to go back and nab the seat out it!

Not a fan of the wheels at all! I thought "stripped out? Wonder if anything is done under the bonnet" nope not at all..

But that recaro seat inside looked nice! Just needed a clean!

Should hopefully get a job at the local car garage once im 16 (im a young'un).... And noooo, loaws sucks on race car :p
Ah, I'm 17 in November :p. And, actually, lows do not suck anywhere. Ever. I want to see stanced buses, stanced ambulances, stanced ice cream vans. When I die I want to be taken away in a stanced hearse. ;).

Lucky :( loaws is good as long as its driveable, and driveable well... In my opinion anyway :p Love the look of stanced, just couldn't own one
My lows even soak up the roughest potholes, only the most awquard driveway is anything to worry about. Don't be such a sissy.

My lows even soak up the roughest potholes, only the most awquard driveway is anything to worry about. Don't be such a sissy.

Exactly. I'm not going low with this K11, because the insurance would bone me. I'ma wait, and maybe do it on my next car. Which will either be a 1.3 K11 or a K10 of some kind. Something nice and low and loud!

Back