TOST - The Official Spam Thread

My neighbor just took delivery of his brand new Nissan Juke Nismo today, first thing he did was call me over to have a look! Legend!
Absolutely beautiful car, I've definitely been turned onto the Juke.

Dude, I wanna look too!!!! >_<
I promise I won't drool...LOL :p

She doesn't have a hole :p

Possibly one of the funniest replies ive read in a long time!

Karl supercharging would be more out there if it was easier to do, but i suppose once its mounted bang inline (pulley-pulley) then the rest is a bit easier to do

Possibly one of the funniest replies ive read in a long time!

Karl supercharging would be more out there if it was easier to do, but i suppose once its mounted bang inline (pulley-pulley) then the rest is a bit easier to do

I like the idea of supercharging but at the moment a few things put me off, for the price of a secondhand charger I could buy a new turbo, there are less charged micras and support for turbo is plentiful

Dude, I wanna look too!!!! >_<
I promise I won't drool...LOL :p
I felt that way too! I couldn't believe how quality it was. Proper bucket seats, suede steering wheel, all red stitching around the interior. Nissan have pumped out some real **** lately but i'm glad they can still do good special editions.

I'll have to grab a couple of pictures tomorrow.

My neighbor just took delivery of his brand new Nissan Juke Nismo today, first thing he did was call me over to have a look! Legend!

Absolutely beautiful car, I've definitely been turned onto the Juke.

I spotted one this morning nestled in the middle of a transporter full of jukes, nice looking thing!

also, has anyone else tried to sell anything recently and just been annoyed by scammers?

Can't trust anyone anymore, nor have an easy genuine sale o_O

not round here either,
have my motorbike up for sale, and within a week had two scammers emailing me, do people actually fall for these?! o_O

No lag I think mate cos its spun up off the crank rather than by the vacumm caused by the engine
Ohhh right. I know like for example the super turbo, the S/C is just used to basically spin the turbo up faster.
S/C's sound nicer.... :cloud9:

I've gotta say I'm really turned onto the efficiency, simplicity and pure mechanical beauty of superchargers. My dad built a supercharged MX5, completed it a few months ago and it's just amazing the way in which they work. I'm a complete dunce when it comes to engines but everything about them seems much simpler and more efficient than a turbo. But naturally I imagine turbos have the advantage in terms of sheer power?

Yes, in most cases they do. However my mate was thinking about forced induction for his MK6 Fiesta ZS, and the S/C would produce more power in that instance. I don't know what makes the difference...

I like to look at in a supercharger gives constant gains whilst a turbo boots you up the arse
Yeah, I love the kick back in the seat, with that sudden surge of power... It's fun in a 225bhp Impreza, and ####ing scary in a 600bhp Skyline...

Double negatives. One of my pet hates. Anybody else?

I mean, is it so hard for people to differentiate between "anything" and "nothing"?

Some examples:
"I ain't done nothing wrong"
"I don't want nothing"

I hate it. I always pull people up on it and say "So you HAVE done something wrong then?" or "So you DO want something?"

99% of the time their brain goes into meltdown.

And this just came to my head, Alicia Keys' "If I ain't got you":

"Some people want it all, but I don't want nothing at all"

What? WHAT?
You DON'T want NOTHING!?:mad::mad:

I would like it if you didnt not say that you dont want me to say that i do want everything even though i asked you not to give me nothing or nothing

EDIT: Whut

It's just slang. People attempted to abbreviate the English language, and failing. Also people from other cultures will have an influence. My pet hate is "You're" and "your"...
"your an idiot".... I mean... Some people are just too stupid to insult.
Your = ownership. Your car.
You're = you are. You are a member of the MSC.
People.
Rant over ;).

I mean, is it so hard for people to differentiate between "anything" and "nothing"?

Some examples:
"I don't want nothing"

I hate it. I always pull people up on it and say "So you HAVE done something wrong then?" or "So you DO want something?"

99% of the time their brain goes into meltdown.

And this just came to my head, Alicia Keys' "If I ain't got you":

"Some people want it all, but I don't want nothing at all"

What? WHAT?
You DON'T want NOTHING!?:mad::mad:
Lol I do this :( I put myself through 4 extra years of English to try and better my understanding of the language. Some people are just ****.

Micra turbo... init

Scottish slang ftw :L

English is brutal!

The bandage was wound around the wound.

• The farm was used to produce produce.

• The dump was so full that it had to refuse more refuse.

• He could lead if he would get the lead out.

• The soldier decided to desert his dessert in the desert.
  • Since there is no time like the present, he thought it was time to present the present.

• A bass was painted on the head of the bass drum.

• When shot at, the dove dove into the bushes.

• I did not object to the object.

• There was a row among the oarsmen about how to row.

• They were too close to the door to close it.

• The buck does funny things when the does are present.

• A seamstress and a sewer fell down into a sewer line.

• To help with planting, the farmer taught his sow to sow.

• The wind was too strong to wind the sail.

• After a number of injections my jaw got number.

• Upon seeing the tear in the painting I shed a tear.

• I had to subject the subject to a series of tests.

• How can I intimate this to my most intimate friend?

It's just slang. People attempted to abbreviate the English language, and failing. Also people from other cultures will have an influence. My pet hate is "You're" and "your"...
"your an idiot".... I mean... Some people are just too stupid to insult.
Your = ownership. Your car.
You're = you are. You are a member of the MSC.
People.
Rant over ;).

I found a letter, when clearing out my brothers bedroom yesterday, form a debt re-payment company...that got this wrong!!!

"...We're here to help you clear you're debt..."
It still amazes me how many mistakes i find in my local paper.
I can't believe they still haven't hired a proof reader, yet have the audacity to raise the price every couple of months LOL

Yahoo news is an amazing source of so terrible it's funny grammar :p

I also hate it when people mix up they're, there and their

...and another thing, Bad habits such as spacing every other word with "Like"...or "y'know" when they're speaking to you, especially when they're far beyond school leaving age, y'know what I mean...like? o_O

Some examples:
"I don't want nothing"

Watch Road wars for more than 2 minutes to find many examples of this...

"I ain't done Nufink officer!" ...they technically aren't wrong when they've stolen a car, failed to stop and crashed into their neighbours back garden :p

Well I had.. Some... "fun" after my Drama exam, I'm the tall one with long black hair.
Obviously I've been living under a rock or something cos I still don't get what the fookin deal is with this 'harlem shake' s**t that's everywhere you turn. Could somebody be so kind as to let me know what the hell is going on :oops:

Obviously I've been living under a rock or something cos I still don't get what the fookin deal is with this 'harlem shake' s**t that's everywhere you turn. Could somebody be so kind as to let me know what the hell is going on :oops:
Its ok iv no idea what it is either lol

Well the Harlem shake is just some bandwagon crap, still fun to do. Basically you have one guy dancing... till the bass drops. Here's one you guys will understand.. I'd kill for that Supra <3

Well the Harlem shake is just some bandwagon crap, still fun to do. Basically you have one guy dancing... till the bass drops. Here's one you guys will understand.. I'd kill for that Supra <3
I'm obviously too old for this stuff cos 'till the bass drops' doesn't mean much to me either :) I do like a nice supra though :)

Hands off, Im the supra whore in these parts!, I'd personally take the red one at the back

Can't stand all these trendy fad things either but this made me wet my self laughing:

:D :D :D.

Ha im only 18 buddy it cost me like 10gs in inusrance!

Mate has a celica though which is like a baby supra and thats mega quick with 200bhp :L

Ha im only 18 buddy it cost me like 10gs in inusrance!

Mate has a celica though which is like a baby supra and thats mega quick with 200bhp :L

I love the big jump from 'I'm a Supra whore!' to, 'my mate owns a celica!' :D

I completely feel you though... I feel like I know S-bodies inside out, I love them, I've memorized all the chassis numbers, what engines they come with, the random trivia about different releases in different countries... Have I owned one? Nope! And i probably won't for another few years!

Indeed its my 2nd favorite car.

This is my favorite car and i will own one
af106-05.jpg

Back