TOST - The Official Spam Thread

Indeed its my 2nd favorite car.

This is my favorite car and i will own one
af106-05.jpg

I wonder how tough it'd be to buy an old ex-cop one in the States and get it shipped over. Big yank cars have insane presence anywhere in the UK, I love how seeing one completely catches you off guard.

I know there was one for sale on autotrader for 10k with 93k on the clock

Id happily pay awwwww ra monues for one of them with bulbar and lights included

Granted it'll only do about 18mpg :D

id try get the 2007 one, decked out in police interceptor packed ect

They only have about 250bhp but can easly squeeze more out try get about 500hp!!

I've never been into American muscle too much, I mean, I love 'cudas chargers, the lot, especially the Foxbody Mustang, and the S/C Cobra Mustang. Just.. not as much as I love Japanese cars. I like what Americans do to their cars. I'm slightly obsessed with America.. just.. cars on a whole, not so much.

Quick thing - how do I change my settings to stop receiving email notifications from MSC? It's spamming my email! And I'm online like 24/7 so I check new replies direct ;).

Purchased some gun gum off eBay the other day from a company.

Today it arrived in a Royal Mail "Sincere Apologies" bag.

the dozy twonks hadn't even sealed the jiffy bag when posting it!

What year was the rounded K11 grill introduced?

This style
2012-10-13123820.jpg

A 1994 grill should look like this, right? Square?
u_micra_frontgrill_fl81188.jpg

What year was the rounded K11 grill introduced?

This style
2012-10-13123820.jpg

A 1994 grill should look like this, right? Square?
u_micra_frontgrill_fl81188.jpg
Yes. The round, but not chrome, grill was 1998 I think... Even though that purple one looks like a 96 judging by the plate.

After ringing 5 times someone finally answered.

I said the item is not the same as the description and that it's definitely not from a 1994 K11.

He says in a real condescending way "Did you not look at the picture?"

I then say yes and it's totally different. The one pictured was square and my one is rounded.

He then says: "So it's not the same as the picture?"

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
Told me to leave it with him then proceeded to hang up whilst I was saying I messaged him on eBay.

So that's my grill that's wrong and my exhaust paste lost. Hopefully I wont die on the way to work.

Just send him two pictures.

Say "this is what I wanted, and what the auction stated":
Nissan_Micra_front_20080116.jpg

"And this is what you sent":
01062009327.jpg

Those two images make it obvious that you're perfectly correct!

Thanks guys.

He hasn't replied to me yet so I'll dispute when I get home.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

7etu2y3u.jpg

Its like a massive patch up... Its cracking. Its really high off the floor its not on the other side.
Micra turbo... init

GLWB :L

Mind and check the front crossmember ect

I was lucky, took it for a test drive and stuck it up on my mates ramp so i could have a quick look for rust :D

I'll wait for him to reply then open a dispute straight away. Last thing I need is them wriggling their way out of this!
This is the item in question: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261171967277?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 Clearly says 1994 and it's square style.

Looking through the other listings he has stuff from a red 1998 model...I rekon he sent you that one instead...so by process of elimination he probably sent yours to the buyer of the '98 grill <_< ...
Piss up in brewery? whad'ya rekon? :rolleyes: ...any more replys yet..or have you started dispute?

Going to see a couple of Micra's Saturday, wish me luck!

Ohhh yay, Good luck... ;)

don't forget the sills and have a look in the boot, I mean lift up the carpet to check there too. not only for spare wheel etc but When i was looking for my first car (before i got my K10 ) I looked at a red '94 K11 ...which they'd parked susspiciously close to a bush *facepalm* and had vacuumed the whole car to make it pretty but under the boot carpet I could see rust...which = BAD LOL

Looking through the other listings he has stuff from a red 1998 model...I rekon he sent you that one instead...so by process of elimination he probably sent yours to the buyer of the '98 grill <_< ...
Piss up in brewery? whad'ya rekon? :rolleyes: ...any more replys yet..or have you started dispute?

Ohhh yay, Good luck... ;)

don't forget the sills and have a look in the boot, I mean lift up the carpet to check there too. not only for spare wheel etc but When i was looking for my first car (before i got my K10 ) I looked at a red '94 K11 ...which they'd parked susspiciously close to a bush *facepalm* and had vacuumed the whole car to make it pretty but under the boot carpet I could see rust...which = BAD LOL
He replied today, said he'd send me a new one out.

Didn't say what I'm supposed to do with the one I've already got?
With any luck he wont be bothered with paying for a courier back to London...

To be fair, it's a nice grill. Paint is still shiny, only a few dings and it's all painted red without the black "nostrils".

He replied today, said he'd send me a new one out.

Didn't say what I'm supposed to do with the one I've already got?
With any luck he wont be bothered with paying for a courier back to London...

To be fair, it's a nice grill. Paint is still shiny, only a few dings and it's all painted red without the black "nostrils".
Oh that's not too bad then ^_^...extra grill eh? :p

I got sent a German copy of Assassins creed, even though i Pre-ordered an English one 7 Months earlier <_<
....so Ubisoft sent me an English one...and didn't want the German one back... wierd...but it happens... :D

Back