TOST - The Official Spam Thread

JAck radio told me that it's Spam appreciation week...apparently... :p ETA: http://www.spam-uk.com/

on another note...need an opinion....
I've decided to order myself a pair of wind deflectors for my baby...however...I can't decide between the "team HEKO" or Genuine Nissan versions...
...they are £28 and £31 respectivly, both brand spanking new...thoughts? :oops:

Covering for someone to work who came back early so I've been left with nowt to do. Been sat here for an hour now.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

My brother just asked me if I wanted some of the Arctic roll ice cream after dinner, before he put it back in the freezer.
...I said "Ooooh, yes please...may I have it in a bowl, with a big spoon?"

...he brought it out.. on a plate ...with a fork <_< *facepalm*

...did I go to the kitchen and change the plate for a bowl, and the fork for a spoon?

...did I f....

Just bought these
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Jvc-Cs-V627...R5R4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1363124525&sr=8-1

They best fit!
Any idea how to remove door card and fit these? Never done speakers xD

Yeah man they should fit no problems, I've got Fli 6.5s in mine.

Speakers are pretty easy - you've got about 5 screws on the arm rest, remove those and take the arm rest off. Pop the door card off and unscrew the original speakers (3 screws). You can either run the new leads directly into your headunit, replacing the old ones, or crimp the new connectors to the old leads (which is what I did). Pop the door card on, screw it in, happy days!

My speakers were screwed in real tight though, I had to call for assistance in the form of my dad who's got bigger muscles than me... :D

Yeah man they should fit no problems, I've got Fli 6.5s in mine.

Speakers are pretty easy - you've got about 5 screws on the arm rest, remove those and take the arm rest off. Pop the door card off and unscrew the original speakers (3 screws). You can either run the new leads directly into your headunit, replacing the old ones, or crimp the new connectors to the old leads (which is what I did). Pop the door card on, screw it in, happy days!

My speakers were screwed in real tight though, I had to call for assistance in the form of my dad who's got bigger muscles than me... :D
It concerns me that £22 seemed rather cheap for 2 JVC speakers.

I've hope I've not bought a single "speaker"... But it does say speakerS so I should be fine.

Thanks Harlen. Busy working all week and I'm away Saturday so needing everything done by Sunday!

It concerns me that £22 seemed rather cheap for 2 JVC speakers.

I've hope I've not bought a single "speaker"... But it does say speakerS so I should be fine.

Thanks Harlen. Busy working all week and I'm away Saturday so needing everything done by Sunday!

I wouldn't worry mate, speakers like that are much cheaper than they used to be! My Flis were £27 I think but even then that was in store at Halfrauds.

MaxK11C said:
I get called weird for eating pancakes with a knife and fork.... It's not even that strange.

Saves your fingers getting greasy!

On another note, matey still not said what to do with the grill I have spare now.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

just been searching on google images for march boxes and found this beauty
70002042172013020200100.jpg

i want one with a 2.0 16v in it

Well... Feb 13 - March 13... One month, one new girlfriend, one new K11C and over 200 posts, here I am.. love me or hate me I'm here to stay <3

roadstermatt...
Where's that photo taken?!
That's a whole barn full of 'em of them!!! o_O
the light blue one on the right is a K12 version...and the orange one to the left too :p

roadstermatt...
Where's that photo taken?!
That's a whole barn full of 'em of them!!! o_O
the light blue one on the right is a K12 version...and the orange one to the left too :p

I thought they were K12s! They just look so different, I wondered if I was going mad. The door line is a giveaway I think.

To be fair ....you're still only 16...unless you've got a large, private, field? :p

soon...soon ;)
I got a large, private something else? ;). I'm sorry. It's past my bedtime, and I've had too much sugar.
I'm quite mature for my age... Ish.

egagase8.jpg

Playing gt5 for the first proper time
signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

Dont like to brag but, i was/am a king at that game :D
Yeah everyone says that... But I ain't on GT academy so obviously a dozen of people say they are they king are telling the truth lol

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

Lucky, we only have the K13 in Forza 4... I have... A few ;).

Forza always makes me want to buy an Xbox again! I play PC and whilst theres a lot of super cereal racing sims we're lacking something as vast as Forza...

Definitely need to try the SR20 K13 in FM4 :p

Forza always makes me want to buy an Xbox again! I play PC and whilst theres a lot of super cereal racing sims we're lacking something as vast as Forza...

Definitely need to try the SR20 K13 in FM4 :p
Haven't tried that yet... I've got a turbo setup on my racing K13.. but Damn I've rebuilt that car more times than I can remember. That's where my love affair with Micras started actually. Looking for a cheap buy on the action house, this cheap orange Micra pops up. I buy it, and check the history. Had like 16 race wins under its belt. I thought it'd be rude to NOT race it. So... I specced it a little higher than it was, around 180 bhp I think, and am now on like 30 race wins. It's the only car on Forza I will NEVER sell. My little orange K13... Racecar.

Just won a TRS Magnum 5 point 3 inch harness in red on eBay for just short of £50... Well chuffed, will go pick that up over the weekend!

Haven't tried that yet... I've got a turbo setup on my racing K13.. but Damn I've rebuilt that car more times than I can remember. That's where my love affair with Micras started actually. Looking for a cheap buy on the action house, this cheap orange Micra pops up. I buy it, and check the history. Had like 16 race wins under its belt. I thought it'd be rude to NOT race it. So... I specced it a little higher than it was, around 180 bhp I think, and am now on like 30 race wins. It's the only car on Forza I will NEVER sell. My little orange K13... Racecar.
Think I've got about 4 on there, 4 wheel drive converts, race rwd build, chrome rims poser :p got a selection of almost the entire Nissan range and a few 2x too :) micra owns though recently favoured the old datsun 510, also a class car :) shame horizon missed so many awesome cars...

Back