TOST - The Official Spam Thread

the wrap it self is cheap but getting it fitted is the expensive part i was gonna get my k11 done they wanted £1550 just for labour!!

regarding the keys, ed can drive his missus micra about wth his pulsar key! we have a selection of nissan keys which will do just about anything lol

Anyone who dewipered there care, where did you acquire a 30mm grommet? Tried everywhere local and cant find them that big! Haha

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

I was just searching for some almera brakes on ebay. ebay had other things in mind

AZ3AwYd.png

So I got one of those GPS speedo apps for my phone to really see how far my speedo is really off!

Well, 60MPH on my speedo is actually 52mph! and 70mph is actually about 60odd!

So all the time I sit at "60" on the motorway I've actually been doing 52mph :rolleyes:

Do you know what? I actually love driving slow.
My average speed on the M4 home today was 44mph....:oops:

I used one of them too skymera cos my sports steering wheel in the k10 obscured most of the speedo :rolleyes: HUD works well, especially at night :)

karlj said:
The squarer grill looks better standard

Aye, this will be left standard, just painted.

I've no stone shield either so without a grill the whole front of my car is open!

For what they are, grills are expensive

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

Good luck mate, just goes to show we are never to old to to start anew, lol at least us older people are more likely to turn up in the morning

That's the main reason I was offered the apprenticeship, apparently the only people that end up in commercial sales is the older (near retirement) person, not only that but they want someone willing to commit 5-10 years which for me isn't difficult, I've been doing my current job for almost 7

New girlfriend, looking at buying my first car, doing ok in exams... It's not a bad life, is it? :)

Sorry for this random rubbish... Just a tad happy ;).

New girlfriend, looking at buying my first car, doing ok in exams... It's not a bad life, is it? :)

Sorry for this random rubbish... Just a tad happy ;).

New girlfriend? Possibly the only thing in your life that's going to be a bigger financial drain than your car.

Gratz on doing well in exams though :D

New girlfriend? Possibly the only thing in your life that's going to be a bigger financial drain than your car.

Gratz on doing well in exams though :D
Didn't say well, said "ok" ;). Difference.. I can't let that get me down. However there is something that I'd like to share with you tonight. As, of about ten minutes ago, is march first. You may or may not know that March first is Self Injury awareness day. I myself have had a lot of experience with SI, both friends, and whatever. This isn't easy for me to write, but I know it may help in the long run.
All I ask of you, the MSC forum users, is to remember that although It's used as a way of getting attention or whatever most of the time, there is that 30% of people who actually suffer. It's estimated that 1/6 teens self harm. If you could tell one person, just one person, that march first is Self injury awareness day, I will be very grateful. I will not be posting things like this often, I just need your support. Thank you for taking your time reading this, it wasn't easy writing it. Thank you. -Max

i know what you mean and im not sure mine doesnt hae one but i removed 2 heads at a scrappy from prefacelifts and only one had it, maybe a one way valve? goes from mani to carbon canister iirc?

For the life of me I can't remember what it plugged into, I removed the vac lines from Charlie and now can't remember where they go and cause the vibe doesn't have one I'm wondering what it actually does

My neighbor just took delivery of his brand new Nissan Juke Nismo today, first thing he did was call me over to have a look! Legend!

Absolutely beautiful car, I've definitely been turned onto the Juke.

Fair enough, I spoke to ed about engine management for a turbo coilpack, and looks like I best start saving :/ guna b exspensive lol

Back