TOST - The Official Spam Thread

Ever just browse through eBay, see something and decide "ah there's no harm in bidding I know I won't win against they hardcore ebayers also bidding anyway" then you end up winning completely unexpectedly?

Just happened there 135 quid for an iPhone 4 , not bad :D

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

Ever just browse through eBay, see something and decide "ah there's no harm in bidding I know I won't win against they hardcore ebayers also bidding anyway" then you end up winning completely unexpectedly?

Just happened there 135 quid for an iPhone 4 , not bad :D

One of my colleagues just got an iPhone 4 for about that sort of price too! But the iPhone 4 incredible as it was in it's day is starting to show it's age. Said colleauge had it for two weeks and went out and bought an iPhone 5 lol, but it's still a great phone, I used my iPhone 3G up until november and that was really really dire, Apple's software updates aren't kind to older devices!

I'm definitely with the conspiracy theorists who say that Apple deliberately make older devices worse and worse through updates to try and get people to update.

Jokes on them, I ditched my 4 a couple of months ago to get a Nexus 4. Android ftw :p

Once this contracts up I'm switching to android, apples phones are shockingly bad but that's what you get for being an Isheep

Once this contracts up I'm switching to android, apples phones are shockingly bad but that's what you get for being an Isheep

The reason I went for an iPhone is cause it would be alot better for texting seen as the majority of people I text own iPhones and I was looking for a new phone and iPod so it ticked both boxes :D

Ive got a Sony Ericsson Xperia Play just now and I hate it, so slow and ALWAYS need to keep rebooting it probably because the phone is off the android update list though

Always hated Apple and iPhone. Never got on with them and never will...I'm very happy with my HTC one x...an iPhone4 fits inside its screen. Also the iPhone4 is not a comfortable phone to hold. Very sharp edges.. anyway that's my view :p

Currently on a Galaxy S II.
Great phone at the time. Awful support by Samsung.

Exynos SoC with very poor sources to go along with it. F U Samsung.

My next device was going to be a Nexus 4 but LG couldn't provide more than 5 phones at a time and even that isn't fully AOSP. Adreno 320 had some throttling issues too iirc?

Currently eyeing up the Xperia Z. Wowsers. Plus Sony opensource support is one of the greatest.

I. Hate. Vodafone. Giffgaff anyone?
I also hate my phone. HTC WildFire S. Willing to trade for micra parts.

...Apple and I don't get along.....don't know why...the interface hates me :p

I've got a Sony Ericcson ...Elm...*facepalm*
....IT's crap...but it's lasted over 2 years, it sends texts and makes phone calls...go figure!
...want something new, this one is starting to bug me (suddenly the tones aren't working o_O my message tone list are all the same noise now ...wierd <_<)
...but I'm more tempted to go back to my Nokia N73...works better than the Sony ever has and doesn't have touch screen issues ....+ Snake FTW LOL

I've tried switching to Android twice, and used my sisters windows phone a couple times and my personal preference is the iPhone, I can see the appeal of Android, it's just not for me.

That said, there's been plenty of times where I've been like "I wish this android feature was on iOS" and vice versa.

So I'm looking to get my centre silencer cut out and sleeved. Because? I can.

Do you think it'd be too loud?
It'd be a 4-2-1 -> straight pipe -> 2.5" Sportex.

Currently it's virtually silent at idle and almost inaudible when cruising. Just want a bit of noise..

Ok well the Sportex itself is a silencer itself...I think. My cherrybomb was a straight through but was manageable, just.

Your cars getting more love on instagram skymera ;) can't upload picture cause tapatalk but search the micra hashtag :D

EnterScott said:
Your cars getting more love on instagram skymera ;) can't upload picture cause tapatalk but search the micra hashtag :D

Awesome, will do tomorrow

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

Has anyone ever done the badboy effect with the lights slanted but on the tail lights?

Popped into my head and cant picture if it would look good or not :L

Hmm, a quote on that forum

Did you know all Micras around x/y/01 plate use the exact same key to open the doors? Got halfway through fitting a stereo in the wrong car at work one time as i was confronted by 3 near identical micras parked in the same area of the car park where the woman had indicated and none of the other staff had troubled to get her exact reg or car colour, so assumed i had the right one as the first car i tried the key in opened it... Had a very angry elderly couple come storming over as i had the dashboard in pieces and was merrily wiring up a ground connection, wanting to know what the hell i was doing, i explained i was fitting a lovely £300 Kenwood stereo, they said carry on! haha!..... so i tried the same key in the door of the next Micra, it opened and i was instantly hailed with abuse from an angry woman running across the car park from a petshop.... the penny dropped with the old couple who intercepted the angry woman and we all proceeded to the 3rd Micra, parked furthest from my store and, of course, the one i was supposed to be fitting the stereo in.... the key opened that one as well, but the key worked in the ignition on this one too. We all laughed and had a good chin-wag about how siht the build quality is on cheap japanese cars, then i put the old couples car back to normal and the actual customer came back from Costa and got very angry because i hadn't even started her car yet! So she got the full story from the others...

TL;DR
Any K11c key can open any other K11c and possibly work in the ignition.

Smells like bull to me. Or a joke I'm just not understanding.

Can anyone with a K11c confirm you can open other K11c's with YOUR key or even works in the ignition?

Just popped down to a local bodywork place...Gave him a guided tour of my paintwork, he was a bit surprised I had a "new shape" micra...no idea why LOL
I said about how thin and crap the paint is (which is why it got ruined so easy) showed him the flat spot/dent on the bonnet...

He reckons £800 +VAT more if I want them to take all the rubber and arch stuff and wing mirrors etc...

I think I'll have to think about it ^_^ ....and call some more places...

Thoughts anyone?...

Just popped down to a local bodywork place...Gave him a guided tour of my paintwork, he was a bit surprised I had a "new shape" micra...no idea why LOL
I said about how thin and crap the paint is (which is why it got ruined so easy) showed him the flat spot/dent on the bonnet...

He reckons £800 +VAT more if I want them to take all the rubber and arch stuff and wing mirrors etc...

Thoughts anyone?...
£800exc VAT for the entire car or just the bonnet?

Thoughts anyone?...
Cause they poo lol.. if I had one I would say they were awesome... luckily I do not have one :D

Thoughts anyone?...
naaaaa
do it urself

£800exc VAT for the entire car or just the bonnet?
Whole car...
Cause they poo lol.. if I had one I would say they were awesome... luckily I do not have one :D
English? :p
naaaaa....do it urself
I'm tempted just to try again...cheaper...and I don't have to leave her with strangers ^_^
Just have to do it slower, a panel at a time...I think I rushed it, which is never good for bodywork <_<

Thoughts anyone?...

Wrap the car rather than paint it :p

Yes, but wrap is cheaper i believe, and i think i am also correct in saying wrapping doesnt affect insurance, so you can have any colour :L

Yes, but wrap is cheaper i believe, and i think i am also correct in saying wrapping doesnt affect insurance, so you can have any colour :L
I don't wanna change the colour ^_^
...I went 240 miles to get my white K12...I could have got a dark grey one for £500 less from a guy down the road...but it wasn't a diesel and it wasn't white LOL

I guess a wrap is cheaper too...but if you picked a different colour....even if it has no effect on the insurance....
....you're very likely to be pulled over all the time for not being the colour stated on your V5c? :p
...and I've never been stopped by the police...I don't plan to start now :D

...Do you know how much a basic (single colour) vinyl wrap would cost?... roughly? :)

Back