• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Napster's SR MICRA

can some body inform me as to which spacer set i require please? is it "SP53"??
so the spacers are "32mm" and the extensions bolts extra length are??
standard the studs on a k11 area round 25mil so i would need an increase of stud length of apporx........17mil?

7mil for spacer
10mil for securing wheel nuts?
25+7+10 =42mil stud length?

thanks

Attachments

• sp41.jpg
    sp41.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 221
hi napster

original studs are 40mm working length (42mm full length, with head) 12mm x 1.25
you need an extra 32mm, so you need 72mm or more excluding the head

Cheers Frank! hope all is well with you and your 9000rpm k11 :grinning: ?

ive had a search but cant find any 32mill stud adapters!
i was definately getting confused mate!

im guessing i will need to replace the original studs instead where as before i was gonig to add length with orginal in place! i guess replacing studs is stronger!!

i think ill get these!? cant find anyother suitable studs that length!

http://www.priracing.com/product.ph...erall-length/d94d7298ad0abb0ae79863d3029395f3

how could you fit these?
http://www.priracing.com/product.php/709/92/universal-wheel-stud---m12x1-25---80mm-overall-length

napster

yes my little 1.0,s sound as a pound thanks (Y)
the 1st option looks perfect, a direct replacement, 2mm too short but that wont hurt
(if you hav,nt got about 8 or 9 turns on the wheelnuts left, just shave a bit off the spacers eh !)

glad its going well! video look pretty quick :p

this is where its getting confusing!!!
i have a 25mil spacer! i removed rear wheels and placed the spacer over the studs! there was no thread showing so i worked out that the visible stud length (from hub to tip) was 25mil? that make sense?

you say its 40mil? so that would tell me that 15mil is from back of hub to front?

so to me: if i get a 32 mil spacer and a 70mil stud
32+15+20 = 67 .........0.3mil left...which can just be added to the wheel nuts i presume?? so it will be 32+15+23?

sorry and thanks

napster

i,ve got a rear hub sat next to me and measured the stud
btw get ya flywheel done, i,m gobsmacked at the difference its made :D

that was easy then Frank lol! but where my calculations correct!
if i had 50mil spacers it would be:
50+15+20 = stud length of 85mil??? which they dont do???

flywheel! i have been tempted for a long while! if my clutch goes im tempted to replace the fly with a 1.0L??

napster

i make it 90mm, but will you find any with the flat head and knurling/spline thingys ?? (to stop the studs spinning when you take the wheel off)
just so happens i,ve got a lightened 1.3 f/wheel :D :D

Frank, call me an idiot cause what you said went way over me!!! sorry!!
so there is 0.5mill im missing some where......perhaps a 0.2mil gap for both the hub and hub backing plate....as studs pass through this!!!

ive seen the pic of you flywheel and how you balanced it lol!

so with my calcualtions with a 25mil spacer and safe securing of wheels:
25+15+20 = 60mill stud!

ur calculations
25+18+22 = 65mil stud? (give or take)

napster

the factory stud is 40mm + the head, the hub flange is 10mm, the drum is (about 3mm ?) so is there about 27mm of thread sticking out ?

yeah Frank that sounds spot on!!!!
im gonig to get a 65mil stud extension to support a 25mil spacer!!
thanks

4kg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha!!!!!!! any problems with stalling?
how much you after if you sell? did you lighten it or a company if dont mind me asking?

very tasty looking flywheel Frank!!! ;)

well i picked up those rare nissan overfenders / trims today!!! :)

placed them up against my other k11 and they look....well......pretty sweeet!!

Attachments

• DSC01570.JPG
    DSC01570.JPG
    269.3 KB · Views: 220
instrument cluster lights changed to green :)
see what they are like tonight!

Attachments

• DSC01574.JPG
    DSC01574.JPG
    164.4 KB · Views: 231
pjg1979 it looks like it does because its taken with all the covers off!!! i had to take them all off so i could emove the light holders....im sure you would have had to have done the same on the facelift????

yes you do have to take the dash surround out, 4 screws..and the clocks are plugged in with a connector unlike the prefacelift (cable that plugs into the back of the clocks) other than the connectors there the same to remove and re-fit lol.

Ivan, post some pics if you dont mind? ive got a couple of pics of a micra with them on. they do look good! very different!

Sorry mate. Never got any of the car whilst I had it I think. I'll have a look round on monday when I'm home to see if I have any.

Ivan

No worries Ivan! if you hand them to hand then fine mate, but dont go to loads of trouble please!

nothing new to report :down: ! have started a doing a video so will see how it goes.

naps

well......i now have a set of NISMO side skirts / fins / spats :love:
and an ultra open mouth grill

Attachments

• DSC01580.JPG
    DSC01580.JPG
    274.3 KB · Views: 210
  • DSC01582.JPG
    DSC01582.JPG
    330.3 KB · Views: 196
  • DSC01581.JPG
    DSC01581.JPG
    365.7 KB · Views: 209
Robert: Thank you and unfortunatly not regarding spacers :(
Nex: why not! had a free hour and all the tools :) weathers lush! bet you wish you where working on your project!!!!

Nismo skirts now in primer. car inside cleaned and hoovered out :)

i took one of the rear arches off and put the nismo skirts up and then put the arches back, but they dont actual fit over the top :( whats left is a very small gap....so id have to cut one or the other.....something im not prepared to do.......so.........in a couple of years my plans are fit the nismo skirts and smooth the arches into skirts and the car.

Nex: why not! had a free hour and all the tools :) weathers lush! bet you wish you where working on your project!!!!

i took one of the rear arches off and put the nismo skirts up and then put the arches back, but they dont actual fit over the top :( whats left is a very small gap....so id have to cut one or the other.....something im not prepared to do.......so.........in a couple of years my plans are fit the nismo skirts and smooth the arches into skirts and the car.

lol not only am i wishing i could be working on my car, but i wish i'd kept that grill lol it looks awesome :D

lol not only am i wishing i could be working on my car, but i wish i'd kept that grill lol it looks awesome :D

WHY you sell it to me then mate lol!!!!! i know.....when your 15K rally car is up and running.......ill swap the Grill for it :p lol!!!

would you like it back mate??!!! i have 3 grills to choose from at the moment?

late reply I know to this post, lol. Have you got any pics with it all put back together?

pjg1979 it looks like it does because its taken with all the covers off!!! i had to take them all off so i could emove the light holders....im sure you would have had to have done the same on the facelift????

hey mate, i can go take some of my k11 if you particuarly wanted it or if its a pre-facelift in general...?

As requested mate ;) why did you need a pic of this if dont mind me asking

Attachments

• PICT0129.JPG
    PICT0129.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 221
  • PICT0131.JPG
    PICT0131.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 238
WHY you sell it to me then mate lol!!!!! i know.....when your 15K rally car is up and running.......ill swap the Grill for it :p lol!!!

would you like it back mate??!!! i have 3 grills to choose from at the moment?

lol mate, its your grill, :D you keep it, i am just saying you made it look really good lol

i do remember you asking me if i wanted them before stew and i asked for a price mate? i would need to work out what size entended stud i require aswell etc

better pic of Nismo skirt

Attachments

• PICT0133.JPG
    PICT0133.JPG
    266.6 KB · Views: 202
Back