TOST - The Official Spam Thread

Sorry Scott... Have been having connection issues :rolleyes:...hopefully I'm all sorted now ;)

Hmmm White wall tyres...going for a classic 50's look? :p
...this isn't perfectly neat, for some reason LOL sorry bud...

WWTEnterScott_zps8ec557e6.jpg

I think it'would work better on smaller wheels/higher profile tyres :oops:

No problem :D

Maaaaaaaaybe ;) haha nahh I came across white wall tyre paint on the old ebay for only a tenner and thought 'this has potential for a cheap and effective mod' :D

Thanks very much for the 'shop!

Might be the photo angle/my phone screen but it looks really Wonky and squished lol. Aside from that not bad for a ka. I hate driving them though

^ doesn't look bad for a ka. I'd rather have the 2.0 zetec one that was floating around for a while.

Was working all day today! Moving logs around and such. £1.50 an hour isn't fantastic.. It's something. another tenner to go into Layla. Work eh? How'd y'all do it everyday? :l

Was working all day today! Moving logs around and such. £1.50 an hour isn't fantastic.. It's something. another tenner to go into Layla. Work eh? How'd y'all do it everyday? :l

Don't have a choice have a flat and family to keep :) but I get paid a lot more than £1.50ph

You're getting royally mugged off for £1.50 an hour

I miss working full time and actually having dosh. But alas my education takes priority these days

Guyssss. Anyone know anything about old Fords? :p My mate text me this morning saying his '87 Fiesta wouldn't start even with a jump start. Anyone got any ideas? I'd like to help him out, he's rather p1ssed.

I don't see why it matters tbh. You dont get any advantage for having a higher post count. Post counts are like horsepower wars... They won't end.

Lol im not too worried about them, i just have full blown conversations on here half the time so the post count is completely irrelevant to my actual knowledge or usefulness :p

Oh and love you really Harlen :) im just not a fan of mk... last time i was there i got a parking ticket cause the hotel forgot to do my wakeup call :( also... roundabout hell.

Lol im not too worried about them, i just have full blown conversations on here half the time so the post count is completely irrelevant to my actual knowledge or usefulness :p

Oh and love you really Harlen :) im just not a fan of mk... last time i was there i got a parking ticket cause the hotel forgot to do my wakeup call :( also... roundabout hell.
That is so true. Less than 10% of my posts contain the word Micra... My most useful comments contain the words "clean" "shiney" and "lows". I bet y'all hate me by now ;).

Doing the usual ebay/gumtree searches and...well

one of these ain't right...surely? o_O

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/1997-gold-vibe-nissan-micra-for-sale/1020275136
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1997-Niss...6772013?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item338224a62d

...oddly enough I'd say the gumtree add has half inched the photo from the ebay seller LOL

...there were no bargains by the way....could you tell? :p
Maybe the seller part ex to a dealer and now it's up at the dealers price?

Thought about keepng my Micra or buying another..
Now it's running again, I've fallen in love once more!:oops:

I'd love a 200+HP car with leather seats, but I love my little K11 too much !

I had some big plans for my K11 and it'd be a shame for me to not do them...

Choices choices :(

Thought about keepng my Micra or buying another..
Now it's running again, I've fallen in love once more!:oops:

I'd love a 200+HP car with leather seats, but I love my little K11 too much !

I had some big plans for my K11 and it'd be a shame for me to not do them...

Choices choices :(

Keep it, plenty of time to buy a power house, enjoy the micra while its running :)

Back