TOST - The Official Spam Thread

horizon reminded me of need for speed or juiced.... wasnt happy. the only good need for speed was underground2

shane, Dublin, K11

For real?

Lambo doors, spinners, carbon fibre widebodykit, 10000 monitors on a 106 which beat EVERY car.
It was shockingly awful.

horizon reminded me of need for speed or juiced.... wasnt happy. the only good need for speed was underground2

shane, Dublin, K11
I enjoyed horizon it just didnt commit either way, racer or chav tuner, the tunability of mods was lost so cars had very generic **** handling and if you added power then you lost all control. but at the same time you couldnt do the silly mods i always loved on nfs, like a "unique mod carbon fibre widebody kit" from a sponsor in underground 2 lol

I enjoyed horizon it just didnt commit either way, racer or chav tuner, the tunability of mods was lost so cars had very generic #### handling and if you added power then you lost all control. but at the same time you couldnt do the silly mods i always loved on nfs, like a "unique mod carbon fibre widebody kit" from a sponsor in underground 2 lol
If you're going to go silly with a street racing game, do it properly... :p. NFS UG2 all the way. It brought out the ricer in all of us. I was about 8 when it came out, and I loved it!

"Sent from my bed using paper planes"

If you're going to go silly with a street racing game, do it properly... :p. NFS UG2 all the way. It brought out the ricer in all of us. I was about 8 when it came out, and I loved it!

ive just dug it out actually, i have carbon too, that was fun :) ive also found gta 3, vice city and san andreas, elder scrolls morrowind and oblivion, and the original Mech Commander :D along with colin mcrae rally 2 and nfs road challenge hehe :) Pc games dont get old, they just crash your os from time to time :p (i keep an xp pc just to [play half of these on :) and one that runs windows 95 and has a 5 1/2 inch floppy for kings quest)

That's some nostalgia mentioned above Joe.
I have the original NFS Hot pursuit.. the third one(?) On my shelf somewhere. That's so old now!

Yeah im lucky i kept a few of my old pc's about otherwise i'd be stuffed! Windows 7 barely manages as the compatibility mode makes things run slow and windows 8 simply refuses to run most older games at all!

Imagine a company making a game based on popular car culture as it is just now, stanced cars, choose wether you bag it or go static, choose the fitment "hella flush" or a spot of tuck, concept of the game is to go to meets or shows and get trophies "best in show" "best wheels" etc etc you know what I'm getting at :p I think ide both love and hate it! Haha

Imagine a company making a game based on popular car culture as it is just now, stanced cars, choose wether you bag it or go static, choose the fitment "hella flush" or a spot of tuck, concept of the game is to go to meets or shows and get trophies "best in show" "best wheels" etc etc you know what I'm getting at :p I think ide both love and hate it! Haha
Hellaflush ftw ;). Static all the way. Bags are for shopping... :p.
Would be cool, or if Forza had a show car kind of thing, I've built a few show cars, to then realise if I won't drift/drag it, I won't take it online for people to see... So It's kinda pointless.

Hellaflush ftw ;). Static all the way. Bags are for shopping... :p.
Would be cool, or if Forza had a show car kind of thing, I've built a few show cars, to then realise if I won't drift/drag it, I won't take it online for people to see... So It's kinda pointless.

Yeah something like that would be great! I've made a mil spec lancia delta and a rat beetle a show and shine feature would be pretty cool :p

I'm not gonna lie, I'm the "bags are for fags" kinda guy but if I had the money and a car worth doing it on, ide do it... Haha

True. It's more practical... But who the hell wants that?
Form over function.

you'd need a human element to judge though or else it'd be like the old nfs ug2 style mag shoots where stupid mods got points and style went unappreciated.
I do wish forza had an element where you could focus on looks more though, such as wheel spacing (getting rid of epic fail tuck on some cars) and bolt on arches. things like that would help for the handling based mods too with wider wheelbase being possible on small cars to be used in autocross etc, and also to make them stable on the drag strip

Yes, that is true Joe. I get angry looking at my cars on Forza.... It should be a place where you can create your dreams. Not to be so limited. I want an LS powered Datsun 510, completely slammed & scraping. Not possible... Same family engine swaps are a load of rubbish. And every car... Needs moar lowz.

True. It's more practical... But who the hell wants that?
Form over function.

I don't care for practicality, I just think when a bagged car airs out it looks the dogs danglys :p a cruise I recently went to there was a bagged harlequin mk3 golf, it was gorgeous!

Mmm. More popular with the euro boys, that's for sure. I'm not a fan of euros at all really.. MK4 Golf needs to happen at some point though I think.
Aside from that, and maybe the dream of a 911 GT3 RS, I can't see myself not buying Jap...

Mmm. More popular with the euro boys, that's for sure. I'm not a fan of euros at all really.. MK4 Golf needs to happen at some point though I think.
Aside from that, and maybe the dream of a 911 GT3 RS, I can't see myself not buying Jap...

I'm a bit of an old dub fan, got a soft spot for mk1/2/3 golfs!

only car id have that isn't jap would be a Ford Crown Vic

4.2l v8, not much BHP ( can fix that :L ) but all the torque

This with a bulbar

Ex-Bondurant-Cobra-engined-Roush-Ford-Crown-Victoria.jpg

Ewww ford.
I joke. I'm just a Chevy guy if you make me choose. Chevy caprice ;)

Maybe an hour depending on the type of saw I guess. I tried cutting Fiesta springs with a hacksaw and progress was very slow and ultimately every blade snapped before we cut through just one.

78? Not as long as I thought!

Hmm kinda tempted to just try it, got a full day of doing sweet F all, I COULD make it productive!

Cheers 'mera!

Back