TOST - The Official Spam Thread

How do you measure how low your car is if you never went down the lowering springs or coilies route?

Get dirty looks of disapproval when people ask low my car is and all I can say is 2 coils chopped at the front and 3 at the back...

Measure from centre of wheel to the wheel arch and compare with standard height.... Subtract standard height from your height, that's how much you've lowered :p simple haha

Saw my dads Brabus Roadster arrive home on a trailer after a call from him...Looked alright at first, but...

Left disk and caliper destroyed, and I can only guess that the wishbones had some damage

Its the alloy thats gets to me.... The side skirts completely off and the chassis probally bent

All because of a CORSA.

^#### what happened??

He was driving down a road towards a roundabout, and a old lady turned in front of him towards a junction...He swerved around her but she clipped the rear right, and forced him into the kerbs which explains the damage on the passenger side....To be fair too her she was distracted by bikers tailgating her and she was just trying to turn down any road to get away from them (She was soo apologetic)

He was driving down a road towards a roundabout, and a old lady turned in front of him towards a junction...He swerved around her but she clipped the rear right, and forced him into the kerbs which explains the damage on the passenger side....To be fair too her she was distracted by bikers tailgating her and she was just trying to turn down any road to get away from them (She was soo apologetic)

Darn, I hope everyone was alright and that it's repairable. Doesn't look good though, looks like a lot of parts are gonna need swapping out.

Always liked these things too. 100hp and flappy paddle box isnt it?

He was fine, old lady was rather shaky though.... And yeah Harlen, like a go kart and drifts nicely in the wet, thought he'd wrapped it round a tree after it got too tail happy before he explained what happened haha

I'm listening Scott... :p
What do you need?

ETA: glad everyone's okay Huggy....bloody Corsa's eh?...bless her :rolleyes:

I had a thought of purchasing white wall tyre paint, so funnily enough Im wondering if you could do a photo shop to see what my car would look like with white walls on the tyres please :p

968950_10200853875244160_909495691_n.jpg

If this picture is good enough for the job then I can go take a photo of my car side on, just not got any on my laptop just now :D

methinks it'll be nice in principle bad when executed, theres a blue breadvan polo round my way with white wall tires and red steelies and it looks like a right shed

Found an old Busted CD yesterday then found a CD today titled "Scotts Toons" that I made yeeeeeears ago, it has Blink 182, Linkin Park, Good Charlotte, Bowling For Soup, Flogging Molly, Metallica and Lostprophets on it :D The micras CD player is getting spoiled at the moment!

NOSTALGIA :p

Found an old Busted CD yesterday then found a CD today titled "Scotts Toons" that I made yeeeeeears ago, it has Blink 182, Linkin Park, Good Charlotte, Bowling For Soup, Flogging Molly, Metallica and Lostprophets on it :D The micras CD player is getting spoiled at the moment!

NOSTALGIA :p

Reminds me, I need to put some music on a CD, all mines on my iPod :p.

I'd rather hear the RAW FURY of my 1.0 via... Wait for it... Wait for it....

A standard exhaust. Hell yeah ;)

I had a thought of purchasing white wall tyre paint, so funnily enough Im wondering if you could do a photo shop to see what my car would look like with white walls on the tyres please :p....If this picture is good enough for the job then I can go take a photo of my car side on, just not got any on my laptop just now :D

Sorry Scott... Have been having connection issues :rolleyes:...hopefully I'm all sorted now ;)

Hmmm White wall tyres...going for a classic 50's look? :p
...this isn't perfectly neat, for some reason LOL sorry bud...

WWTEnterScott_zps8ec557e6.jpg

I think it'would work better on smaller wheels/higher profile tyres :oops:

Back