TOST - The Official Spam Thread

That song makes me want to commit homicide.

saythattomyface.jpg

Hell yeah you did! I saw that in the group and thought: I know which page'd love this....

"Sent from my bed using paper planes"

Hahah. My favorite comment was 'that must be a bitch to park' or something of that nature :').

"Sent from my bed using paper planes"

Ahh you'll be reet mate :) Gcse's are a breeze and since a levels nobody's bothered asking about mine anyway :) (unless you wanna do a degree in spanish...)

Ahh you'll be reet mate :) Gcse's are a breeze and since a levels nobody's bothered asking about mine anyway :) (unless you wanna do a degree in spanish...)
:p. I just need a job! Insurance next year for Layla will be around 1900 :O ....

Where so you get boat from mate. Or various routes in the island.

Theres one boat company running 2 "ferries" mate if your in a car its the only way off the island to either, Liverpool, Heysham or Belfast.

Otherwise you you have to fly.

Average price of a boat & car trip £200 about the same for a flight as well... dam expensive!

How many attempts?
...Ummm...well
I only took the test once....and passed first time (June 2004)

(I got 3 minor faults, one of which I disagree with, not my fault lorries don't indicate! <_<
also got 35/35 n my theory and 100%/whatever the hazard perception thing too....Nerd! LOL)

...but I booked a test before that (April 2004)...and had a funny turn :oops:
...luckily my instructor happened to keep an empty ice-cream tub in his boot :p
I wasn't actually sick but... *shudders*
...the examiner said it would be best if I didn't take it that day...and waited 'til my face was a bit less green and stuff ;)

Back