TOST - The Official Spam Thread

Forza Horizone and Forza 4 for me

Love Ace Combat 6 Fires of liberation

Ace Combat 5 is my favorite game of all time and Liberations is comign close second :D

So I picked up some cheap £8 pumps from Primark the other day. These bad boys are the absolute **** for driving, the soles are so thin that you can feel everything going on. Now when I wear converse or skate shoes it feels way to dull on the pedals.

Forza Horizone and Forza 4 for me

Love Ace Combat 6 Fires of liberation

Ace Combat 5 is my favorite game of all time and Liberations is comign close second :D

horizon was good but pissed me off as you cant tune the cars and they missed most of the good ones entirely! but forza 4 gets very repetitive... meh.

I like Forza but as a PC gamer I have to hate it and plug Project CARS, rFactor and iRacing instead... :D

OMG! Just watched 'Thunderbolt' starring Jackie Chan, now I am a big Chan fan but bloody hell, the chase/race scenes make the ' fast and the furious' series look believable :oops:

Have you seen the "Police story" films he did...?
I remember watching an interview with Jackie Chan on the last ever BBC Jonathan Ross show...
Jackie Chan said:
Lights, Camera, Action, Cut...Hospital!

ROTFL ...the guy's a legend ;)

Just watching 'Supercop' (police story 3) now :D Most of all I like his work with Samo Hung and Yuen Biao, Wheels on meals, Dragons forever etc. He really is a true legend :D

Just received this message, I'm a little confused. Anyone help me figure it out? Sent by a 'friend' when discussing love.
" There are 6 shots in the chambers and there are 7 people that want your heart. The less you kill the quicker death you'll have. Use all your shots and you've got a chance that you can escape the last one. If you don't fire the gun you'll never know.

Don't trust the rats, work with them. Don't work with the doves, trust them.
Don't ever speak to me about what I'm typing here. Take this to heart, but between you and me, it doesn't exist, okay?"

Like horizon, Love 4. They just need to add the K11..
Yeah they really do, i think ive just got bored of them both recently cause ive played too much. also the hyrid series in 4 is a right bitch on pro difficulty... the opposition lead prius actually has more than stock hp, 100%of the time, doesnt use gearchanges and somehow still have a point score less than the one you can buy!

Yeah they really do, i think ive just got bored of them both recently cause ive played too much. also the hyrid series in 4 is a right bitch on pro difficulty... the opposition lead prius actually has more than stock hp, 100%of the time, doesnt use gearchanges and somehow still have a point score less than the one you can buy!
Wow, that's really messed up! I've nearly got a $1M credit winning K13 :D.... And four others I can't decide what to do with haha.

Wow, that's really messed up! I've nearly got a $1M credit winning K13 :D.... And four others I can't decide what to do with haha.
Yeah, found that out cause most other races i can nail first time on pro (ive never lowered the setting) assuming im using a half decent car, but that race ive never placed higher than 2nd and mostly i come third and get pissed off... so i thought id watch the replay from lead car perspective and checked out the telemetry... was 1hp over stock, no power curve at all and no gears being used, no wonder i had trouble catching him! So ive given up on that and had fun doing all the Aclass races in a slammed and cambered beemer running about 500 brake and taking every corner sideways and smiling :) and still winning by a mile over the pc haha

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364132909.104510.jpg

How iv spent my Sunday.

Apparently it's meant for 10 yr olds........suits me perfectly.

I've built it in her mums living room, and I'm gunna leave it there for when's she's back from work, do you reckon she'll like her new addition to the house !

Been playing Gran tourismo (prologue) I haven't played it in so long...I hadn't realised the game save was on my old PS3 (gone since 2009)
...so I had to start from scratch...which actually worked out rather well...I'm on the A licence part now...before I epic failed so bad I hadn't even made it past the C races LOL
also Ordered the full game off Amazon (the Academy edition with all bug fixes/extra tracks) should arrive tomorrow ^_^
hopefully it'll cheer me up, been neglecting my playstation for weeks now :( ...might just be what I need to combat current stress levels :p

What kind of Micra's can you get on GT5?...anyone know?
I know GT4 had the K12 and K11 (used) but is the fifth game new enough to have the K13?

Been playing Gran tourismo (prologue) I haven't played it in so long...I hadn't realised the game save was on my old PS3 (gone since 2009)
...so I had to start from scratch...which actually worked out rather well...I'm on the A licence part now...before I epic failed so bad I hadn't even made it past the C races LOL
also Ordered the full game off Amazon (the Academy edition with all bug fixes/extra tracks) should arrive tomorrow ^_^
hopefully it'll cheer me up, been neglecting my playstation for weeks now :( ...might just be what I need to combat current stress levels :p

What kind of Micra's can you get on GT5?...anyone know?
I know GT4 had the K12 and K11 (used) but is the fifth game new enough to have the K13?
Awwwhhhh yiissss Jen. Get ur **** sorted and we play gt5 online

Long shot. Does anyone have one of these kicking around?

!BZDrMkg!2k~$(KGrHgoH-EUEjlLl0EpmBKkygSI-U!~~_12.jpg

I used to...but it split and the stuff inside went...everywhere <_<
we also had an original Stretch Armstrong too...

I do still have a Homer Simpson one ^_^ as seen here>> http://www.stretcharmstrongworld.com/photo3.html
mine's still in it's box, but the box is in a state LOL

...I think we may still have the dog one in the loft...but I'm not sure...it may have split too :oops:

Awwwhhhh yiissss Jen. Get ur #### sorted and we play gt5 online
I think you'd wipe the floor with me LOL

The jacks that Nissan supply actually come in handy if you have a low car...

Saw a cool youtube vid once where an American guy had made a sort of hook for his electric drill to use with a standard jack - his car went up and down fairly quickly :D.

Saw a cool youtube vid once where an American guy had made a sort of hook for his electric drill to use with a standard jack - his car went up and down fairly quickly :D.

I still wouldn't rely on one.

I'm sure there's a reason why they're called widow makers :D

Back