TOST - The Official Spam Thread

View attachment 22136

How iv spent my Sunday.

Apparently it's meant for 10 yr olds........suits me perfectly.
knex-6-foot-ferris-wheel-kit.jpg

I made this once as a kid

I've jus smashed the **** outa my iPhone 5 screen, where's cheapest place to replace it? I have gadget insurance but if its cheaper paying cash I will

I've jus smashed the #### outa my iPhone 5 screen, where's cheapest place to replace it? I have gadget insurance but if its cheaper paying cash I will

Hahahahahaha my 4s has had a broken screen for longer than I care to remember (about a year), never bothered me and I doubt I'll fix it

I want an iPhone :(. I have a HTC Wildfire S... Stop complaining everyone.... Brb, going to the breakers to get a spoiler :D

iPhones are crap, if I'd had the choice id have a Nokia Xperia
No, ew, no, and ew. Had a fight with a MK3 Supra at the scrappies, I may have broken the dashboard to get the bonnet release open, but I did it.. and found an I4?! What gives? I thought it was a 1JZ, a I6?

Today I experienced 2 car-boners.

1. I filled up my car with premium after months of using filthy peasant fuel.
2. Thought to myself 'I wish my car had a sunroof' due to the nice weather, then realized that I do in fact, have a sunroof.

My hunt for a replacement set of rims continues - just found a GORGEOUS set of 5 spokes on eBay, opened the link and saw that they were multi-fits. Totally killed the vibe, man.

I'm arguing with myself... That's never a good idea right?
EP9 Starlet Glanza VS. Pulsar GTIR...
I'm just gonna get a lot of "Nissan pride" haha. I have a nissan badge sat on my desk right next to me... :p

I'm arguing with myself... That's never a good idea right?
EP9 Starlet Glanza VS. Pulsar GTIR...
I'm just gonna get a lot of "Nissan pride" haha. I have a nissan badge sat on my desk right next to me... :p

A Starlet isn't even in the same league as a GTIR. Hell, it ain't even the same sport.

I'm with Harlen. The SR20DET in the Pulsar has a habit of staying in one piec- no, wait. Exploding. As much as I love Nissan, and the SR... Glanza all the way...

Hehe :'). Surely the Pulsar would be better, if you're just after power, not general build quality or whatever :p
As far as I know the glanza is a straight swap in as the mounts are the same (i think) so it'd be much less hassle than all the sr20 micras you see...

Nissan pride though ain't it? ;).

I love my Nissans. My issue with Pulsars is there are too many molested ones. Same can be said for Starlets too I suppose but they seem to have held up to the test of time a little better.

I'd have a Pulsar, but it'd have to be one like this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-PU...5399133?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item48492e095d

Bone stock, no bull****, as it was from the factory. When it comes to homologated cars I like them to be stock and mint.

Starlets however I'm not as defensive about - I'd run one, ruin it and make it my own.

As far as I know the glanza is a straight swap in as the mounts are the same (i think) so it'd be much less hassle than all the sr20 micras you see...
Are you just trying to say you'd sh*t yourself in a 200 odd bhp Micra? ;).

Back