smoothed boot's

detox

euro member!!
will some one make me a smothe boot or tell me how it is done anyone who whant to show one off then put pics on here....

anything to do with smothed boots... even tell us you dont like them

Weld a plate on first, then fill & sand over the top to smooth it all out followed by a respray!

detox said:
will some one make me a smothe boot or tell me how it is done anyone who whant to show one off then put pics on here....

anything to do with smothed boots... even tell us you dont like them

what are you on about mate? James is doing mine so i'm sure he can do yours...

why do you want to know how its done? we haven't even got your car yet lol

lol!! Ems has a titless K10 so it doesnt count! Smooth is like Micra Man has

dscn27372wp.jpg

Use expanding foam- layer very thick and strong,

Sand to perfect shape

THEN weld a plate over
And.. shape to foam

Skim with fibreglass all edges-joints

Skim with filler...

a smooth boot that wont sink..

goldstar0011 said:
I know he's in process of another but is getting rid, someon could try convincing him to finish if they pay

I'll just convince him to give it to me!!! :D

already called dibs on kris k11 ha ha. The sexiest k11 in the club - as for the boot, one bit of advice im gonna give you is dont let a mate do it, if it goes bad you cant do nout about it - i had to pay twice to get mine done properly! Get it done at a bodyshop, then if theyre are any imperfectiosn it wil get sorted

Agree with you there Ben unless they agree that you pay when you're happy!

As for the car, you guys have no chance, so many plans for it and everytime I see him with it he looks like a little boy at xmas with that trainset he wanted for ages!

Ems said:
I'll just convince him to give it to me!!! :D

then you'll have some tits ems......FOR YOUR CAR !!!

lol

yea everytime i pop over to kris's he just grins at his lil bananna and giggles lol gorgeous car

Get a body shop to do it for you, or someone that you know won't #### you around if it starts to fall.

Had mine a year almost now, and still no problems :)

Back