• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My "moddedmicra" K11 Super S Blog!

I know :D

Just picked up a brand spanking new set of Depo headlight, just got to wait for my other bits to come now ;)
Depoheadlight.jpg

And got new battery terminals:
Batteryterminals.jpg

oh and i'm buying a short shifter off NeX aswell. :D

Well looks better than the original ones, which are like tin foil in comparison! Was a bit scary hacksawing the old ones off! No going back lol

Think I need some of them terminals myself, my car just died the other day (not even my hazards worked) so went to national (where i bought my new battery) and was told one of my terminals had a crack in :(

Think my car is raping me of all my money these days lol :p

Yeah good idea mate, shame I didnt see this forum prior to the incident lol :p

:k11yellow:k11yellow:k11green::k11yellow:k11yellow

teminals were from ebay just over a tenner delivered i think. And I think the short shifter is probably a pulsar one which you can get on ebay for about £45 delivered.

Where're you gonna be putting your indicators now you've got the sidelight where it should be mate?
Always considered doing this but wasn't sure what I'd do with the indicator!

No not ally,
eBay add of the same item I believe said:
The Short Shifter is made with high strength billet steel and nickel plated for ultra low friction and corrosion resistance.
still not bad for £20.
Much prefer, its such a quick gearchange now! And very simple to fit apart from screwing a captive bolt and having to hacksaw off lol

Looking good as ever mate. were the lifters difficult to fit? Did they use any standard holes to fix to or did you make some?

Good stuff frank (Y)

Squarepants- Its original! Those are the indicators along the bottom and the sides will be side lights.

i'm liking the lights alot, and i will be interested to see those bonnet lifters, can you get different sizes and strenghts? i need new lifters for the cab

Back