lovly outside

I'm going to continue being ill :( On my week off work aswell :(
Well I'm feeling a bit better so I may go out for a crusie :D

I've also got the man flu, however I have to go do some motorcycle training later so the suffering will have to wait

aww well hope you and olly get better soon and curtis mate sorry to hear that but at least you will be out in the sunshine soon

Decorating, washing up, changing a throttlebody and I might even try to get some champ in. i do love days off...

Craig

Going to the park for lunch. Was the pub yesterday :) Even if your ill, going out in the sun makes u feel so much better!

im on here.................again.

selling my life on ebay (not much of it left)
receiving cheques through the post and cashing them...

watching bargain hunt on tv..lol

and i might re-sand my front bumper..

Gave my Micra a 4 hour polish yesterday lol, today I have been looking at some alloys for it and have them ordered!

It is gleaming like a showroom car :D

Well, tuesday, I was down the beach/park chilling out and playing some footie. Wednesday was the same with some bevvies. Yesterday was chilling out, played some rugby and had a BBQ. And today, washed the car.

And my attendance at college this week has been shocking as a result. Woops. Damn this nice weather.

ha ha oh well guys glad you lot had fun then i washed pollished the car back to blacked the tyres and then coloured in the toyo and proxies writing on tyres then hoovered her out and then pollished the glass inside and out washed wheels down looking gleaming

i didn't get to go out in my car but i did some stereo tests,

i can now watch movies in the cabriolet, including movies on memory card, or on usb key, or on my iPhone, as well as music, and watch TV :D

was at work till 2 cruized home with the sterio turned up got home fitted new sill plates then went shopping for a bit got work again tomorrow hoping for good weather on sunday and monday to get the front bumper started maybe get new front speakers sorted

Today I've mostly been......working in London. Lunch by the Thames was nice though :)

Tonight I've been doing washing and cleaning the flat :down:

Back