XENON MAX +90% Headlight Bulbs

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
452148ef1b4d5e85d.jpg

452148ef1b4de7401.jpg

Your local car spares stockist should be able to order them in...

exactly the same as the halfords extreme brilliance bulbs... wich are buy one get one free at the mo...£22.99 i think.

made by ring as they were at the trading conference showing us our new products for 2008/9

excelent buy.
the blue ring around the top of the bulb is there due to them actualy being 110% brighter than a standard bulb wich made them ilegal for the uk, so they had to drop the output a little..... hence the blue strip..

picking it up tomorow hopefully if davey has remembered..lol

then im gonna fit it on low boost (about 4.5psi just like the jap hks kit) so with the intercooler and running shell v-max i should easily be able to run arround with 120bhp ish without mapping untill i can get it all sorted out with ED the duck.

please PM each other :p

That first image to show the differences is clearly just a bad photoshop! A Real example would be more convincing to potential customers

i have seen the bulbs in real, played with them, had them demonstrated (and used shop baught bulbs too) and they realy do give off much more light.

the centre on the bulb spread pattern is a much whiter light and across the whole spread is more intese.... very nearly the same output as an HID setup, but without the "natural daylight" effect.

I might pop to Halfords this afternoon and invest in these for the Primera, my new JDM clear lenses just got cleared through customs so new bulbs would look good hehe

Back