who has hard of kit cars

you have no idea...

look up Viku Peralla

3.5 litre rover V8 on a rover princess gearbox, under a standard mini clubman shell... no alterations....

and its been done loads of times before...

rover8.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/jharkola/Viku2.html

NeX said:
No way mate, sorry lol

the rover V8 it literally the size of a mini, requires 2 radiators and has a gearbox that is about the same size. it wouldn't fit in a micra even with no seats!!

I have seen a v8 mini wiv me own mince pies so I have!

as for any slaggin off the best car ever invented ( AC COBRA 427 ) shame on you!!

Arnold said:
Which is why you own one of the oldest micras in the club :p

Which is better than yours :p

I said i have a 'taste' for fast modern cars, if i had the money i would own one. I haven't bought a car, i was given them both. But when i do buy one it'll be worth it, i hope!!!

yeah the v8 mini has been done many times before, there was a yellow v8 clubman in PPC mag a few years ago.

Yorkshireman said:
I have seen a v8 mini wiv me own mince pies so I have!

as for any slaggin off the best car ever invented ( AC COBRA 427 ) shame on you!!

ok, i'll admit i'm wrong lol :)

but i always thought that the bigest thing you could get in the front of a mini was the vaxhaul 1.6vtec engine...

V8 engines are BIG, i have seen a lot of them but then i also saw that 50cc mini V8 on streetfire.com the tiny model v8...

but i still think there is no way you could get 3.7 ltrs in a mini.... i await to be prooven wrong ;)

Also there are micra kit cars :p there is a march ST and a k11 rally car...

NeX said:
ok, i'll admit i'm wrong lol :)but i still think there is no way you could get 3.7 ltrs in a mini.... i await to be prooven wrong ;)

Theres loads of 2.0l Vauxhall minis about, and all the Rover V8s are the same external size, so if you can get the 3.5l in then there's no reason why the 4.6l Range Rover engine wont fit, that would be interesting with twin turbos and a nitrous shot.

sonic said:
Theres loads of 2.0l Vauxhall minis about, and all the Rover V8s are the same external size, so if you can get the 3.5l in then there's no reason why the 4.6l Range Rover engine wont fit, that would be interesting with twin turbos and a nitrous shot.

hairy #### :p

Back