Which one shall i cartoonify next...........?

WHICH ONE SHALL I CARTOONIFY

• REAR SQUAREPANTS

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • FRONT ANTONY

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • FRONT NAPSTER

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • OTHER

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

richie

Ex. Club Member
3 choices, with their permission.

P1010244-1.jpg

P1010193.jpg

PICT11692.jpg

OR SOMETHING ELSE?

do mine if you want rear view as i`m still sorting the front out only thing i would like changing is put twin tailpipes on can get a high res pic if you want

it looks like it did before. i havent changed the colour or anything, just painted the front bumper and wing red....

if you nip onto my blog theres a load of pics from jae with it how it was before the accident.

dont wanna blow my own trumpet but this cartoon of antony's micra is looking sweet at the mo, bout 50% done

I love the HDR in that pic, and it's a great angle.

thanks mate :D i did a few shots and the one with the camera on the floor seemed to be the worst, just showed the bottom of the car, but too high up and it looked like ever other car shot people take from standing up hight, but this worked out perfect.

its 1 shot HDR so obviously i don't have as much data in there, but to make up for it i played with the contrast and colour ratios of each layer, also i colourised the entire body of the car because i wasn't happy with any of the colours the camera had picked up.

i took it on my D40, but my D200 is soo much better for HDR as it has a bracket setting which will auto stage the images with a set increment of exposure,

You can do mine if you want. :laugh: :laugh:

Cubepicstrims006.jpg

grr

the cube rules!!!!

Back