what did you do to your micra today ?

I will get a dry moment and then all of the mani studs will shear and then it will rain again.. Just my luck anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

resa8apu.jpg

Got these in the post. Hoping they improve my useless dipped beams!

Sent from my Crescent using Tapatalk 2

massive fire in devizes tonight and theres a spot up a hill that me and my mates went up and we sat and watch the fire fighters working, going up a dirt track and didnt scrape once! micra goes where it wants!!

Got mine washed the other day at the local dodgy car wash, valeted as well for £9 including an air freshener. Best customer service I've experienced in forever. It threw it down the next day, but it looks a hell of a lot better.

79b1hqs.jpg

Continue Reading ....

How well do these work ? Which one do you use ?

Work a treat, use them to fix tractor tires all the time, have one in my nearside front as we speak!

In other, non-flan-related news, my lowering springs turned up today....yay!.... just hope it doesn't chuck down all weekend....and I don't break anything while swapping them....and I don't get attacked by foxes....

does anyone know if a 6n2 splitter will be easy to fit? i know a 6n splitter fits alright but i went and got a 6n2 instead of 6n didnt i -.- stupid volkswagens need to be easier to understand!

I have a 6n2 splitter (non GTI), but that seems to have the wrong curvature and needs trimming each end. I haven't fitted it, but I have a bumper and the splitter in my bedroom have tested it a few times.

I have a 6n2 splitter (non GTI), but that seems to have the wrong curvature and needs trimming each end. I haven't fitted it, but I have a bumper and the splitter in my bedroom have tested it a few times.
yeah when i test fitted it up it seemed to have too much each side but thats easy to cut off, the rears of it dont seem big enough to hold a bolt for long without snapping though!

Back