• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

SU carbed k10

Is it a k12?
y7aze5y2.jpg

Towing eye-
Cut a tiny slot out of bumper where standard towing eye is , then the red one slid in , and bolts onto the one thats there if you get me ?

Grey micra -
It is for breaking , but im only taking a few bits off atm because i might use that as a testbed for mods , not sure what too do , all i know is , after having it for a day , the handbrake works :p lol

Been clearing out space behind a shed at home for a new shed to go up , its surprising the scrap that can build up , found this car engine here :
Who wants to guess what its out of ?
quhure6a.jpg

I get this strange feeling the barrell underneath isnt orginal , :p

Finally its time to start posting again :
Last friday i brought my 2 k10's home , the red one passed the test just last week first go , iv had it 6 years so its been out a good while ! Treated 4 tiny spots of rust it had before it went through test too , proved many people wrong who had no faith that id get it theough first time ! Great feeling !!
4a8abyjy.jpg

ty9ysuta.jpg

u3asyneb.jpg

Thanks simon ,
I felt in the mood for some carpentry , which is surprising seen as i hate it ,( you cant cut your way in and weld your way out ) but lashed away and making a unit for subs and speakers in the boot, ill carpet over all my bad woodwork then!

Having the second car is quite handy ! Im going to leave my exhaust as is , take the one out of the grey one , straight through and back box and put it on red one , that way i have a standard exhaust as spare :)

Ever wonder what your gonna do with those spots on your car where ther paint isnt as good as it could be ? I dont ...... Found a little sticker in my room :)
ynu3ymav.jpg

Still cant get time for this turbo build :( barely looked at the poor thing since it passed its test :( something else always seems to need doing !
y4usuta8.jpg

Back