omg someone is going to be so lucky

sexy looking manifold

the cube mani eh, could well be the 101hp alpha engine :cool:
attachment.php

Attachments

• mani.jpg
    mani.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 795
only wierd thing is no nismo spoiler?? also its amazing what you can do by looking through feedback history. he bought it for £400 on july 19th. lets see how much profit he gets lol

only wierd thing is no nismo spoiler?? also its amazing what you can do by looking through feedback history. he bought it for £400 on july 19th. lets see how much profit he gets lol

I know!, but I've never seen that spoiler before it's like a sr or super s one with a brake light in. And frank it says its got the 1275cc engine so does that Mani fit on the cg13? Cause they're all the same heads aren't they?

frank it says its got the 1275cc engine so does that Mani fit on the cg13? Cause they're all the same heads aren't they?

yes, yes mate :grinning: they must be effective because the factory alpha engine has 101hp from just a better mani, better inlet cam, slightly higher compression and a different ecu

yes, yes mate :grinning: they must be effective because the factory alpha engine has 101hp from just a better mani, better inlet cam, slightly higher compression and a different ecu

I'm surprised people havnt invested in this manifold to be honest unless it's really expensive..

I'm surprised people havnt invested in this manifold to be honest unless it's really expensive..

import only i would guess eh, and people like mani,s with big fat pipes (believing bigger is better)
these primaries are probably less than 25mm bore :eek:
attachment.php

Attachments

• cube mani.jpg
    cube mani.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 746
wow thats gona be a bargain at 255quid at the mo. i'm soo soo tempted to get it for all the bits, dunno what cond the body's in.

is anybody bidding on this, im currently the highest bidder but i want too know if anyone else on here is bidding, i want it but im not gonna pay over the odds and start battling with some one if you get my drift

so please if you are bidding let me know and ill pull out

i dont like the fact he wants 900, he only payed 400!plus its an auto so you would have to pay for the conversion parts, i hope some one gets it for cheap,just to pis him of!! he he

did he not buy it with a fault though? or was that a different car...if he did dont see a problem with him wanting to make a profit :)

have you bought it baguete:grinning: nice one mate you lucky bu*ger

Yes, i was very lucky to get it, just put the 640£ on the last few secs... :laugh:

And i planned not to go further than 600£, but lets face it, no one in Portugal has a March, i will be the only one.

I doubt no one in the UK has a Nismo kitted March either. Well done baguette (Y), glad its in the club:grinning:

From Lisbon to Essex in 3days ouch thats harsh! He definately cant give you any longer?

No, he said that needs the space and the money, but i will talk with Frank to know if he can collect the car.

BTW, how much does it cost to travel by ferry boat from UK to France?

Depends where you go from I suppose. The Portsmouth to Caen route's probably best for you???

Id say you could be looking at £150+ just for a vehicle. Definately over £250 if your towing. Having said that the Portsmouth route might not be the cheapest to go down. Make sure you shop around eh.

Depends where you go from I suppose. The Portsmouth to Caen route's probably best for you???

Id say you could be looking at £150+ just for a vehicle. Definately over £250 if your towing. Having said that the Portsmouth route might not be the cheapest to go down. Make sure you shop around eh.

Lets see how it goes, the first thing is to collect the car, then handle the transportation, and i want to take the car running to Portugal, just doing one boat transfer on the Channel, i think its something like 1500miles or so... :eek: Just saw on DirectFerries, 35€ from Dover to Calais.

well done baguete,glad you got it mate!!:grinning:

Thanks mate, it was something that i really wanted, even if it was a little bit over the max. i planned from the beggining. :wasntme:

Well to be honest steve I was watching it before you posted here and I was quite upset as I wanted to bid on it. grr It goes into good hands so its OK buddy.

hey baguete, how about heading up newcastle to buy me a pint for providing the link:laugh:

Well, i will not be much time in UK, just the time needed to take care of the paperwork. And then head for a 2 day journey to Portugal... :laugh:

Well to be honest steve I was watching it before you posted here and I was quite upset as I wanted to bid on it. grr It goes into good hands so its OK buddy.

Sorry mate, but i couldnt let this opportunity to pass by... :wasntme:

Back