Nissan Main Stealers

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
All I can say is o_O

New manifiold - £276
New downpipe - £290
New NSF Brake Caliper - £265

All I can say is good old ebay :love: , chrome performance manifold and downpipe, brand new from the US, £145 delivered

Gonna have to try and find a brake caliper now, got a snapped nut in mine and I aint paying nissan prices! lol.........

Is that just for the parts? does it include shipping or fitting?!!!! Should do at that price!!

that will just be parts. I remember going in to see about buy super s dials. I had to buy them in seperate parts, worked out to around £200 for dials :\

Ian said:
that will just be parts. I remember going in to see about buy super s dials. I had to buy them in seperate parts, worked out to around £200 for dials :\

OMG, that's really bad!!!! Good old e-bay and scrappies eh!!!

Yeah thats just parts. Problem with the almera gti is there arent any in the scrappies and they are fairly rare as it is apparently.

are you sure those prices are right cause they seem very high, if you pm me your chassis number and i could check it tomorrow for you?

SR_Micra_Boy said:
Yeah thats just parts. Problem with the almera gti is there arent any in the scrappies and they are fairly rare as it is apparently.

ive seen a few normal almeras in the scrappy recently...but dont think iv ever seen a gti.

i've been looking for a phase2 almera gti for ages round NWest aint gonna happen. all dotted around the UK and are rare...

main dealer

i work for a main dealer and agree its stupid money, even with my staff discount i wont by eny thing from were i work.

Not to be the voice of dissent as those prices are mega, but I've just had a pleasant main dealer experience: Sump plug washer: free, 20mins advice on engines and electrics: also free :) Maybe they're just nicer in Sheffield :p

Herr_spl1ff said:
Not to be the voice of dissent as those prices are mega, but I've just had a pleasant main dealer experience: Sump plug washer: free, 20mins advice on engines and electrics: also free :) Maybe they're just nicer in Sheffield :p

yeah helped me out a coulpe of times in sheff...did you see the micra c+c in orange its soo nice

Back