My "moddedmicra" K11 Super S Blog!

god joe you dont mess about do ya wish i had as much time as you

All day on the car all evening at work, pretty much lol

Glued mesh in place:
Grilleremeshed.jpg

And refitted:
Grilleremeshedfitted.jpg

Grilleremeshedfitted2.jpg

no i forgot to lol, NeX sat in there just after we had made it an iirc he only had to bend his head a little, but then he is lanky :p

i never like taking more than me and a pasenger in a car lowerd around my area the roads are just mental here haha so theres no need for back seats realy

lol yep that too haha, plus it gives me a little space for the summer to sit and have a good chill out session and give the bird a seeing too :p

i like it joe i think you should open mouth the bumper as well will look spot on and i might have to come down your way and pinch ya false boot or draw around it so i can do it lol

that was one of the reasons i wanted to strip my back end out people just expected a lift now i only have to ferry my self about and sometimes the wife when she wants a KFC or something

you gona be screwing ya sub down to the wood so it doesnt move thats what i done with mine and my speaker box`s got the speakers attatched to the plug that was on my parcel shelf and my sub attatched to a vibe quick release plug so i can take the boot install out if i need to

I've got a kettle type plug so that i can take it out quickly and looks quite tidy.
Me and nex have been measuring it all as we go so we can make a guide with the proper dimensions so no need to steal mine ;)

Not sure about the bumper yet, I'm probably going to leave the number plate holder but smooth the rest of it and remove the slats.

Got this to use to plug my sub in quickly:
Plug.jpg

The plan for the bumpers is something like this:
Before:
STA70233.jpg

After:
STA70233mod.jpg

But with the lines in the bumper smoothed aswell.

Now have:
5m of 4 awg cable
2m of 8 awg cable
1 fused distribution block for power
1 non-fused distribution block for the earths :D

^^ Agreed floor is looking pretty shweet matey... Cant belive how much progress youv made! Are you gonna be replacing the nismo badge or sticking with it blank?

looking good joe and im doing that with my bumpers and my side skirts if i can get them smoothed into the side of the car but not sure how it can be done

Well! What a day!
Went to do my tyre pressures earlier and found that my valve caps had been super glued on grr
Very annoying but then it got worse when I was about to go and get new ones fitted.....I couldn't find the locking wheel nut key! Lots of hitting and swearing later and they are all off, luckily there is a handy bloke up the road with tyre changing kit and new valves, so it ain't costing anything, just bleeding annoying that pikey scum have caused all this trouble! I'll probably find the wheel nut key tomorrow....

Lol i did that a couple of days ago when I was with NeX and MicraFish, then joked 'i'll probably get a puncture now' oh the irony :glare:

lol we've had the same sort of thing at work with pikey's thay nicked a load of new particulate filters (the new low emission things lol) off off 7 brand new vito sports but we caught the bloke trying to sell them lol

where they standard valve caps aswell?? i know the fancie ones tend to sezie on, i had to have all 4 vavles replaced on my wheels bcause of that.

where they standard valve caps aswell?? i know the fancie ones tend to sezie on, i had to have all 4 vavles replaced on my wheels bcause of that.

yeh, stick to plastic caps, my boss had his tyre checked and the tyre place busted the £100 pressure sensor in the valve (trying to get the cap off) :doh:, and jc had to cut the other 3 caps open with a piece of hacksaw blade and split them off without damaging the thread

yeh, stick to plastic caps, my boss had his tyre checked and the tyre place busted the £100 pressure sensor in the valve (trying to get the cap off) :doh:, and jc had to cut the other 3 caps open with a piece of hacksaw blade and split them off without damaging the thread

I am sticking to the plastic valves now, they were metal ones but I'm fairly sure they were superglued aswell cause i found residue around them.
Handly garage up the road let me use the kit to do them myself for free luckily :D

Lol i did that a couple of days ago when I was with NeX and MicraFish, then joked 'i'll probably get a puncture now' oh the irony :glare:

Dude that sucks! I don't think we shouldn't joke about these things any more! :down:
Personally I think it looks cool with the Nismo badge on, but I suppose if you are going for the full open-mouth thing, then without is definitely better! :D

Right, got the supports on the bottom of the rear part of the false floor today so it all sits level:
Photo063.jpg

And replaced my valves...which cost me nothing :D Its not what you know, its who you know ;)

Don't worry about it mate, got to work out why the sub has stopped working before i worry about powering it :( And don't say its cause the rcas are unplugged, I just didn't plug them back in after it stopped :(

Back