DSC00190.jpg

DSC00191.jpg

DSC00192.jpg

DSC00193.jpg

DSC00194.jpg

DSC00195.jpg

DSC00196.jpg

DSC00197.jpg

nice dude, that lexus with the tiny motor in it is interesting!

why they tying girls up into sparco seats ???

Wow some very nice cars there!!

Yours looks good with the bonnet off haha :D

Not too sure about the choice of colour on that gti-r though...it certainly stands out which is good for a show car but even so...its a pretty ugly shade of green...

Did you get any mentions/awards or such on the day??

Why not?? :p

nice dude, that lexus with the tiny motor in it is interesting!

Thats a Toyota Altezza at the start of a SR20DET conversion!
Oh the girl, she was in to the kinky ####(Y)
Free for all it was,the missus was'nt to happy

Wow some very nice cars there!!

Yours looks good with the bonnet off haha :D

Not too sure about the choice of colour on that gti-r though...it certainly stands out which is good for a show car but even so...its a pretty ugly shade of green...

Did you get any mentions/awards or such on the day??

Why not?? :p

Yeah the gti-r colour was'nt the best choice but it's some car lad 340ft/lb of torque.

Did'nt get any awards no,I did'nt really expect any,but I had someone tell me my car was going to blow up in my face one of these days and the turbo's too bigfwn

Few more pics getting the stand ready and thats me drinking the can of miller lol

P4120092.jpg

P4120084.jpg

P4110021.jpg

P4110022.jpg

P4110026.jpg

P4110027.jpg

P4110029.jpg

P4110034.jpg

P4110035.jpg

P4110037.jpg

P4110044.jpg

P4110042.jpg

P4110053.jpg

P4110058.jpg

P4110063.jpg

P4120088.jpg

P4110048.jpg

This site is seriously gone downhill and I think I'll cancel my membership. 45 views of this thread and only 2 replys,god damn joke

hi

yeah i was there at the car show and there was some very nice cars, but the real reason i was there was because my girlfriend was a finalist to become miss (modified motors) that was the magazine that organised the car show and she won aswel so im happy now haha:grinning: barrys car looked deadly and so much people text me on my fone on the saturday askin me if it was my car in the show as they would have only saw my one before haha

yeah i was there at the car show and there was some very nice cars, but the real reason i was there was because my girlfriend was a finalist to become miss (modified motors) that was the magazine that organised the car show and she won aswel so im happy now haha:grinning: barrys car looked deadly and so much people text me on my fone on the saturday askin me if it was my car in the show as they would have only saw my one before haha
Forgot to congradulate Amy on winning,she's a good looking unit:laugh: and looked classy compared to some of the tramps that were there.
@Marty you get frustrated with this site aswell

some cracking cars there fella wish i could get my self to some car shows but im spending all my money gettin my car done

engine bay looks mint with the blue in it mate keep it up

some great cars there the sierra looks stunning! but why is it celica owners never get the right offset wheels for their cars!!! i'm yet to see a celica on the road with rear wheels inline with the body without spacers!.

nice to see the ST in their too good work chap! she looks spanking gorgeous!

This site is seriously gone downhill and I think I'll cancel my membership. 45 views of this thread and only 2 replys,god damn joke

Chill out...Not everyone was about over the easter holidays to view your thread!!!

Stand looks good tho and some very nice cars...

This site is seriously gone downhill and I think I'll cancel my membership. 45 views of this thread and only 2 replys,god damn joke[/QUOTE]

lol? Nice pics, the st's looking good there

bye then.

come on. i have only just seen this thread. and im on here every day!

bye then.

come on. i have only just seen this thread. and im on here every day!
Blow it out yours ass mate lol

some great cars there the sierra looks stunning! but why is it celica owners never get the right offset wheels for their cars!!! i'm yet to see a celica on the road with rear wheels inline with the body without spacers!.

nice to see the ST in their too good work chap! she looks spanking gorgeous!
Thanks man, thats celica is the cleanest Gt4 going lovely machine

Chill out...Not everyone was about over the easter holidays to view your thread!!!

Stand looks good tho and some very nice cars...

Ah its always the way holidays or no holidays,thanks yeah we where happy with the stand,the R33Gtr on the stand has 550hp(Y)

yeah sorry forgot the s lol, yeah it looks great, its on a 'j' plate only problem i seen is a smashed nearside foglight . o and a granny drives it lol

Back