K10 Micra Bits On Ebay

bobsp16

Site Supporter
K10 PERFORMANCE INLET MANIFOLD:: [ebay]300163059476[/ebay]
HIGH SPEC RACING SHELL:: [ebay]300163030461[/ebay]
RECONDITIONED MA10 CYCLINDER HEAD:: [ebay]300161373678[/ebay]

If anybody on here fancy having ago at autograss racing here's your chance,you dont have to spend loads on it as its already and waiting for an engine and off you go....

i am building a new one over the winter so i hope it will make me enough money to cover the cost of a new role cage and other bits n bobs...

Bits & BOBS(p)..HAHA

no pun intended...

I CANT WAIT to see your new setup...I am kind of hoping its another K10 base.....can you gie us any clues??

HUGE GOOD LUCK withthis we're all with you!!!!!!!!

Bits & BOBS(p)..HAHA

no pun intended...

I CANT WAIT to see your new setup...I am kind of hoping its another K10 base.....can you gie us any clues??

HUGE GOOD LUCK withthis we're all with you!!!!!!!!

yes i am staying in the same class using a k10

Whats the reserve on the manifold Bob??

Edit:
dont worry found it!

Will the MA10 head fit ok on my 1.2 with the 1.2 cam?? Also any discount on the delivery if i buy both items?

Whats the reserve on the manifold Bob??

Edit:
dont worry found it!

Will the MA10 head fit ok on my 1.2 with the 1.2 cam?? Also any discount on the delivery if i buy both items?

hi wrench

you will not be disappointed when you fit this inlet if you win it that is.
head will fit the ma12 its even possable that it could up your compression as the 01b head has a slightly smaller combustion chaimber then the 32b head...as for posting both together shouldn't be a problem.

ooooooh sweet this should be fun................just gotta win it first.
One more thing, do you require payment straight away? Just it would be easier if i can pay you for the head on Thursday and the head the Wednesday afterwords?

How much more for the 3 angle Valve Job? Also are the valves smaller than the 1.2's?

ooooooh sweet this should be fun................just gotta win it first.
One more thing, do you require payment straight away? Just it would be easier if i can pay you for the head on Thursday and the head the Wednesday afterwords?

How much more for the 3 angle Valve Job? Also are the valves smaller than the 1.2's?

1.0 and 1.2 valva's are the same size...3 angle seats would be about £100 on top not cheap

payment not a problem

Sorry for all these questions being a pain! Has the head been port and polished and the manifold ? If so can you do that for me? Ill pay for it all on the 31st the last day of the month (primary jobs pay day). Should have it all on in a couple months with a decent cam should see quite a nice bhp figure.

Quite curious about your transmission do you use standard boxes and clutches and just have a pile of spares??

Sorry for all these questions being a pain! Has the head been port and polished and the manifold ? If so can you do that for me? Ill pay for it all on the 31st the last day of the month (primary jobs pay day). Should have it all on in a couple months with a decent cam should see quite a nice bhp figure.

Quite curious about your transmission do you use standard boxes and clutches and just have a pile of spares??

the head is standard just skimmed,but the inlet has been worked inside and is alot bigger...

dont worry about port an polish just me being silly. well thats the head won!
just the manifold now, ended up stripping down a starter motor and completely forgot. lol

how much are you looking for the shell?

thanks

How much are you looking for, for the shell?

I might know someone that might be interested, and would buy it off you straight away

Thanks

how much are you looking for the shell?

thanks

How much are you looking for, for the shell?

I might know someone that might be interested, and would buy it off you straight away

Thanks

i have already had offers of £600...
just to give you an idea of what things cost if you was to buy all things new which i did and build your own.
role cage £350
front suspension £300
rear coilovers £200
seat and harnes £400
fuel tank £60
all eletrics £100
all braking system replaced £150
thats doesn't includes exhaust system and around 100 hour of welding and building the car
there not cheap things to build but i no its 2nd hand now so what ever it make

back you up there bob ! (if you,re still talking to me, sorry bout p###ing you off !)
did a bit of bangers and stock cars myself, was imense fun but the money and manhours you have to put in are quite considerable eh

back you up there bob ! (if you,re still talking to me, sorry bout p###ing you off !)
did a bit of bangers and stock cars myself, was imense fun but the money and manhours you have to put in are quite considerable eh

no probs
i dont think the man hours stop all year because you find yourself always doing something to keep ontop of runing competitive car

Back