K10, K11 or K12 Whats your fav?

Which ones the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

curtis

Ex. Club Member
Thought this would be fun! All the micras are good, but whichs ones the best?? :k10: :k11yellow :k12white:

"once you go micra you'll never be a hiker"

hummm my new micra motto i think!! :p lol

k10 is the best because if it wasn't for the 10 there would be no Micra!!!! :p plus all the other micra's are girls cars :p ner ner :p

lol, i challenge that remark mr speedle...ive put k11 mostly cos thats what ive spent the money on recently...though i did enjoy driving the k10's ive owned.

hehe....this will be interesting!!

But tbh, i think that most people will vote fo the car they own/have owned because they obviously prefer it to the others, otherwise they would have brought the other one. If that makes any sense....

this is pointless, k11 is the most popular in this forum therefore k11 will win! the poll will reflect this..........watch! :suspect:

When i first got my Micra it was the best thing i could afford at the time, i nearly got a Mk3 Fiesta but one look under the oil filler cap revealing white sludge put me off that one!
The micra (K11) i initially thought of as a girls car, but i'm really attached to it after just two weeks of ownership!
So tempting to try and soup up the engine, but the most cost effective mod i could do would be sell it and get the 1.3 which i will do after a year with this one... that should take me to 2 years no claims.
Only thing is i can insure an MR2 Mk1 for £795 which is might tempting!

i nearly got a Mk3 Fiesta but one look under the oil filler cap revealing white sludge put me off that one!

They all do this, it isn't the head gasket it's the thin rocker cover and the cold oil.

When I got my fez I thought the same til I asked on the forum.

However the micra has better acceleration than my 1.1 fez.

Nothing wrong with the old Fezs'!! Tinkering around with an XR2i at the moment! Fun motor!

I couldn't decide between K10 and K11, I do have a soft spot for the K10s, and I think they look lush in white! But I have a K11 so had to vote that way :D

k11 is the most popular in this forum therefore k11 will win! the poll will reflect this..........watch! :suspect:

im going to have to agree with this!! The k11 appears to be a more popular car atm due to he k10's being old'ish, and the k12's being new.

K10 - No Ecu faults, no throttle body soldering, no dodgey nats, Retro look + not often you see a modified one on the roads

K11 - Some really nice ones out there, tuning potential

K12 - Underestimated, comfy, all mod cons, frog.

Whatever of the above you have, your going to get attached to it, and everybody sees different things in a car. Some want performance, some want relibility, economy, comfort, safety etc, i mean if the car didn't have what you wanted, why would you buy it? The K11 will win due to popularity

I vote K11 even though I got a K12. It's not that I don't like the K12 I think its great but still love the K11 more.

k10 face lift are the nicer ones i know i own one and nice to look at k11 i am just starting to come arround to them and k12 are yuck dont like them sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back