I hate pressurewashers

Tom Messy

Ex. Club Member
I've just used one on my car, and its ripped some paint off around the door, and also the wheels, door handles, grille, and mudflaps. I'm ever so slightly miffed :doh:

have to be ever so careful with PW's they catch the smallest chip of paint and of it comes! hope you get it sorted dude i know how gutting it is when your pride and joys gets damaged :(

IMG_4590.jpg

IMG_4588.jpg

IMG_4584.jpg

IMG_4591.jpg

yea i did that to with a pressure washer and it blasted a big hole on a rust spot lol :p
it also removed my mauritius sticker from the back by accident with it

I hope there isn't also a pint of water sitting in the bottom of the doors! Thanks for the tip, I'll certainly avoid using one of those.

BG

it looks like it has just taken the paint off, where there was rust bubbling underneath anyway, might be better to sort the rust and repaint.

also there doesn't seem to be any prep on those door handles.

:wow: Does it have a fan spray setting? Cos my old one had a light fan adaptor and a super hardcore stone blaster adaptor, the former wouldnt hurt to spray your hand from 6" inches away but the latter would rip your flesh off!

And NeX, they were primed, silver'd and laqured.

yea but did you prep the surface of the door handle? just normal plastic is actually alot harder to paint than something that is already painted, plastic has all kinds of problems that can stop paint bonding with it.

Back