How much is an acceptable amount for paint spraying?

capnmchl

Ex. Club Member
I have a Super S front bumper, and spolier which both need prepping and spraying.

I was wondering what sort of prices I'm looking at here to get this done properly.

Can vary wildly. Someone may do it for £50 someone may be £300. Generally you get what you pay for with spraying.

Hmm. I've phoned up about 8 places now. Most of them want to see the stuff before they give a quote, which is fair enough.

The best I've been able to squeeze out is £150. Most other places that gave quotes want £180 to £200.

I can understand where your coming from there ed. The thing is, I don't wanna be paying tooo much, but at the same time, I want a decent job done.

I have the spoiler all primed and ready, and the bumper needs more sanding for priming. The spoiler came out okay, considering it was my first time ever spray painting. No runs, no flaking. I'm quite proud. But if I'm going to buy a big can of black nissan paint, then once it's all added up, and I could end up doing a crap job, it might of been worth paying £180 for it to be done proffesionally.

Back