Hi there & Spotted Micra

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stoney2006

Hi there i spotted a nissan micra with a sexy girl drivin it at my local shop ive seen her a couple of times before its a shop in duffield its a silvery/green micra with micra.org.uk in back windows with neon washer jets any1 know who this is or if ur the girl mesage me pls so how are u all???

sounds like my car, got the colour, the stickers and the jets right. its a fairly rare colour, not many people can face being seen in it :p

but i have no idea where duffield is and im not sexy so thats me out.

next

no duffield as in derby, derbyshire lol i want to find what girl this is!!!

not bein a datin agency i loved the car just wanted to know her username

Layla said:
sounds like my car, got the colour, the stickers and the jets right. its a fairly rare colour, not many people can face being seen in it :p

but i have no idea where duffield is and im not sexy so thats me out.

next

i dissagree....:blush:

oo oo black bumpers? thats whats her face! she doesnt post any more but i know who it is!

not yet im gettin one tho and tryin 2 pull thanks for the warm welcomes

oooo Micra Sports Club Matchmaking Service... our slogan could be from Micra To Marriage (Y)

or maybe not

lol yeah sounds good well this girl was stunning and with a sexy micra, i never used to likes micras until now lol yeah i know buxton im only 30mins away... does any1 know who she is yet?

im not desperate at all think she was hot with a nice micra would be nice if she still posted on here to say hello!!!! :)

Woop, Woop! Pervert alert! :laugh:
Haha, I'm only joking! Welcome to the forums!
and I have no idea who she is!

-JGti

thanks for all the help people and u lot are really friendly ive been on a lot of car sites and just got badly treated no news on the girl yet?

welcome to the club mate, enjoy your stay here :)

if you want to know who the girl is you will need a micra ;) micras are the key :D

there are plenty of hot girls driving micras............ poor micras lol,

NeX said:
welcome to the club mate, enjoy your stay here :)

if you want to know who the girl is you will need a micra ;) micras are the key :D

You've got it NeX!!

lol, why don't you write your number on some paper and put it under her wiper. Park outside where you seen it till it appears again :)

stoney2006 said:
thanks for all the help people and u lot are really friendly ive been on a lot of car sites and just got badly treated no news on the girl yet?

Is this because you start off introucing yourself by poaching girls ? lol

lol im gettin a micra soon, i will be looking at gettin one at the weekend but not sure on which micra to get etc... thought u guys could help me out well i know this girl uses this site i saw the stickers in her windows im not stalking her or owt just fancied a chat thats all

stoney2006 said:
lol im gettin a micra soon, i will be looking at gettin one at the weekend but not sure on which micra to get etc... thought u guys could help me out well i know this girl uses this site i saw the stickers in her windows im not stalking her or owt just fancied a chat thats all

Chat with no clothes on???

All the models r decent, just depends what features ur after?
Power Steering
Air Con
K10 (1.0 / 1.2L) K11 (1.0, 1.3, 1.4) or K12??
N also depends what u wanna do to it!!!

NeX said:

Yep, i saw a rather nice blonde in a k11 last week!!! Oop's, can i say that!!

Welcome btw!!!

dont forget about the hot girls driving figaro's aswell xx
nat xx

mind you there is only one figgy driver worth looking at;)
nat xx lol just kiddin

still no 1 knows who she is thats weird if she has stickers sayin of the web addy in her car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back