hahaha

omg my home town, i know that street... i might go check it out...

then laugh at his face... :)

someone will definately have it... i wouldnt...

People Ask Me If I Will Do End Nights Kids Parties But I Dont Have Any Time For That Good Way For Some Body To Start Up Its Ready To Go

:d

am I the only person that would? fair enough. Ever since I saw Vanny Angel at JAE one year, i've had a slight hankering for one of those things.

pmsl :laugh: have you seen some of the questions he has been asked?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ohh some of those questions are a bit out of order...

my brother has always wanted a pimped VW camper so i could get him the next best thing... a pink toyota lol

sweet!
Defo a Pimp my ride UK vehicle
If you're into picking up 16yr olds thisll do!

As for a Pimped VW camper, after seeing the US PMR one, I want one!

think it was at trax this year, looked just as bad inthe flesh. the boot was held up with a tent pole because of all of the fibreglass!! Not that i can talk

you think that's good... check this pimped honey!!!

camper.jpg

it's got "Care Bears" down the side...

including the controversial Nazi bear "Care to Die" lol

just imagine being hit by that thing... what a shin dig :D that front splitter would take your knee caps off!!!

That is truley pimp,you've got to admit, the work looks quality from the pics... omg, that car is so fit!

oh my.....i think you're right, they are pokemon......there is no god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmm u c now i wud actually love to have that!!! wud have to tone the bodywork down a bit i think but i love the inside!

id buy it them make a mint taking hen partys out in it!! cal it the pink ##### waggon keep on Truckin down the side.. and your away £500 a night to run drunk horny ladies around bars!!!

what a job!! and what a car to do it in!!

Back