Fuel leak possibly?

Paul Smith

Site Supporter
OK, got another odd one. i went to fill my car up today the fuel started pouring out from behind the passenger door sill just behind the door. So i only half filled her and took her home. I have checked all the pipes but none of them seem damaged or go near that sill so how was the fuel coming out there?

Or the carbon canister is removed and not blocked off from the old breather pipe on the tank.

In the engine bay on the bulkhead - it's on the opposite side, but the same position, as the brake servo.

Craig

I know the one thought that was it but thought i'd check before ripping it apart. Would it be the actual thing that is broken or a pipe from it, i'll check both any ways.

I know the one thought that was it but thought i'd check before ripping it apart. Would it be the actual thing that is broken or a pipe from it, i'll check both any ways.

Have you actually removed the carbon cannister?

It's one of the pipes that comes up with the brake pipes and fuel pipes from under the car....if its the one that should be blocked off (i.e. mine is as I have a Greddy tank instead)

Back