Fast and the Furious 4

I think it maybe cheesy, over the top and a bit of a rip off of the first one but it still looks awesome, I love all the fast and furious series :D

A bit confused, I though Vin Petrol was going to be in Tokyo F&F film guess he didn't like it overthere. Definately ripped off parts of the 1st F&F but the truck theiveing looks better, their petrol prices must of gone up if they're going to them extremes, lol.

mmm...

i dont understand where this film fits in with the others...considering its got the same cast as the first.

A bit confused, I though Vin Petrol was going to be in Tokyo F&F film guess he didn't like it overthere. Definately ripped off parts of the 1st F&F but the truck theiveing looks better, their petrol prices must of gone up if they're going to them extremes, lol.

Vin diesel was in the 3rd film, he was in it at the end to set up for this film which is a prequil to Tokyo drift.

mmm...

i dont understand where this film fits in with the others...considering its got the same cast as the first.

its a prequil to the 3rd as its got Han in it aswell.

? confused...thought han was dead? or is this set out before f&f 3? whaaaa? :S

got to say this 4th one looks good. i carnt wait to watch it!

nice to see vin diesel and the old crew back, they were awesome in the first one which made it a classic in the first place. Let's hope they have finished playing with NOS this time round

Still, pretty impressive that they manage to swing the bar onto the tow hook of the truck so precisely, on the first attempt, whilst driving backwards.

It looks mint! those stunts at the start look ####### quality! and i cannot wait

movie count:

the fast and the furious - 16
2nd one - 4
3rd - around 30 times

:p

American's will one day realise that cars don't go backwards at 80mph

Back