bodykits

danny1.0l

Ex. Club Member
i want to put a body kit on my micra could anyone recommend a decent one or would you advise against it as i havnt got a drop kerb at my house

next modification a set of ripspeed flare 15in wheels

once the wheels are on ill be joining up

my advice would be stay well away from bodykits a ripspeed. get the sr/super s kit from someone, a nice splitter, nissan alloys, 3" backbox and slamed to the floor and imo you would be onto a winner. especially since your car is white.
heres some inspiration.
martyboys car
33xuhih.jpg

29cqfc5.jpg

standard bumpers with splitters are the best bet IMO.

these look cool...

Attachments

• DSC03227.jpg
    DSC03227.jpg
    360.7 KB · Views: 179
  • DSC03212.jpg
    DSC03212.jpg
    449.5 KB · Views: 188
  • 6f36eq2.jpg
    6f36eq2.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 166
  • 2773976248_e54077b643.jpg
    2773976248_e54077b643.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 206
id steer clear of bodykits man, obviously its up to you , but the fast and furious days are well over. :D just looks daft now.
As the guys have been saying, try getting as much out of the standard stuff as you can. It looks so much cleaner.
And easier to do yourself.

well ive got the full super s bumpers with driving lamps spoiler clocks ect for sale in sell section, and given the rarety of them now you would think they would have flown out but no!

well ive got the full super s bumpers with driving lamps spoiler clocks ect for sale in sell section, and given the rarety of them now you would think they would have flown out but no!

lol, credit crunch mate, i need the lights for the bumper, but food comes first(Y)! haha. If you still have them at the end of the month i'll be after them! lol :p

BTW, who's is that white one wit the lgl886 rege? it looks amazing! a member from down under??? is there anymore pics?

ahh cool mate, i was really suprized it didnt go, specialy for the price you had it, ahh well. hope you get it flogged man!

Back