www.stolencarlistings.com

Hi guys,

firstly, like to thank james for letting me post this

friend of mine and myself have developed a new website that we feel could benefit the motoring community as a whole, please help us spread the word!

heres the details

StolenCarListings.com is a free website that is dedicated to allowing users to post the information regarding their stolen cars, they can copy the direct link on the listing page post it into the forums or noticeboards that they use, so other forum members can view the details. It gives the users an opportunity to broadcast their loss to a wider audience in the hope of finding some valuable information regarding their vehicle. On average there are 50 cars stolen a day in Ireland alone.
Also if someone spotted one of the listed cars they can leave a message for the user that posted the listing with the details.

Also, just to note, the site is still in its beta stages and we are open to any suggestions or comments regarding the site.

thanks

Will

How long till a list will be visable?

depends on when the first person sticks a car up on the website, think we just need to get the ball rolling, hence why we're advertising.. hope everyone can copy this link and send it to all the other forums they use.. would be a great help!

Back