Worst car

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
If someone gave you a car for free and said either drive or sell it, what car would it have to be for you to say "I'm selling that staright away, I hate it!"
Give a reason too

For me it's most new "small" cars, like the punto or clio, they're quite biggish for a small car and to me all look the same with too many curves.

there arnt many that i would sell instantly, if i didnt have a car i would probably keep it, i sopose LADA along those lines

theres not many that i would sell straight away, suppose any car i would drive for a week and abuse it slighty, then sell. probably would sell a maxim 500 straight away tho

mk3 1.3l ford cortina, coz they were rotten from new, slow, ugly, unreliable, uncomfortable expensive to run and handled like the suspension was made from used knicker elastic.

sonic said:
mk3 1.3l ford cortina, coz they were rotten from new, slow, ugly, unreliable, uncomfortable expensive to run and handled like the suspension was made from used knicker elastic.

MK3 Cortina ugly? :eek:

i would sell any car that isn't a micra unless it was a veyron, cobra, ford mondo ztec (new one)

micras suit me needs and owning any other car is pointless for me so i would sell it for the money but i like cobras and veyrons soooo much that i'd still keep them even if they were useless and i love the mondo, i had it as a hired car and although it was too big and expensive to fill it did perform very well...

i wouldn't keep any other sports car because i don't like "i have a small (edited)" cars like porche and ferrari *spell

but that would all change if my life changed like i had kids or something...

My mate has a metro and its always on the back of a breakdown lorry!! i dont know anyone else who generally has problems with there cars (except me!) so the metro gets my vote.

any rover....any ford unless it had a cosworth badge or it said RS200 on the back..
any french car besides the peugeot 309GTI...(super car and i mean that as in super fantastic not super quick)

any vauxhall....any subaru...horrible horrible cars...bloody subaru's..
although..i would love a mitsubishi lancer evo 6 TME.....the best of the best....

a fiesta. people think there soo good and they really aint, and also everyone has had one so all of the has had like 46 pre, owners, and its definatly been driven like a go kart. GO MICRA!

Renult 5 gt turbo. Always on the back of a breakdown truck. thats why the rear wheels get more worn than the front (because the rear wheels are on the road and the front are on the truck) lol. plus they look really old.

Ford KA (abbreviation for Krap Automobile)

1. Horrible sounding 8v engines

2. There are two in my university car park, one is a 'T' reg, the other is a 51 Plate.
It looks like the cars have been well looked after, and the amount of rust on BOTH of them is high especily considering there age:

Rust on:
Corners of the door frame,
all along the bottom of door,
Edges of wheel arches,
Around the petrol cap,
and seriosly visible bubble rust in random places on the rear quater panels

So next time you see one in a car park take a good look at it and you will see what i mean

only some rovers had honda engines, and they aint that bad tbh i had one for about a month, 1.4 16v SEi 105bhp was very quick indeed.rovers aint that bad

Back