Courtesy car!!

tse_adam

Micra Attitude
Dont you just love courtesy cars? they're new, smell nice ish and you get to mess with every cupholder or gadgets and thrash it as much as you like, occassionally!

i booked my car in for service today and they gave me this 06 plate nissan Note as courtesy car. at first i wasnt so keen but the drive put a big smile on my face. it was very comfortable, spacious definitely bigger than it looks. my parents and partner sat in it with pleasure could not complement it enough.

it was a 1.6 auto SVE, it had plenty enough grunt to power me and 3 other passengers along the motorway all the way from brum to manchester. the seats were comfy and well positioned, fuel consumption was good (my micra was a bit better), good all round visibility and quite a few surprise gadgets thrown in for me too like electric folding mirrors! haha

all in all a fantastic car for long distance travelling with friend/family/dog! highly recommended and go get yourself one if you are thinking about it!

any good/bad experience with courtesy cars?

P.S I also had a 147 GTA as courtesy when i took my alfa to a service b4! one word.........unforgettable!!!

i had a 52 plate ford fiesta when my red micra was in getting repaired, i absolutley hated that car, everything about it was just wrong, the seats are flat so when you brake hard you feel like your gonna slide off, the rear window is too high up so that you can't see the cars bonnet behind you, theres loads more i hate about it i could go on forever, but i wont

babyboom said:
i had a 52 plate ford fiesta when my red micra was in getting repaired, i absolutley hated that car, everything about it was just wrong, the seats are flat so when you brake hard you feel like your gonna slide off, the rear window is too high up so that you can't see the cars bonnet behind you, theres loads more i hate about it i could go on forever, but i wont

Hehe, I'm sure Fiesta drivers would say the opposite. But of course thier wrong!! :)

I had a Micra 1L E once, and it was rubbish. Why dont thy ever give Sport SR's as courtesy cars!! :D

at my work we give out 1.2 clios and modus lol not the most sexual of cars, although the new clio is quite a comfy car to drive - very clunky and plasticy feel to the gearbox tho

Well it is a Renault!!. I was talking to a employee at my local Nissan garage yesterday, he said he used to work for Renault and that Renault don't make much money from the cars, so in order to make money they design some of the parts to fail so that they make money.

Lets hope this doesnt find it's way into Nissan cars. Also my Nissan dealer sell Renualts now!!.

Sky

my mate got given a 1.2 petrol corsa once (he hates the things with a passion)....

...... he returned it unharmed to the dealer, so it would seem.

later he informed us that the petrol corsa was treated to being run on diesel lol

I had a Nissan Tiida as a courtesy car a few weeks ago. Not a bad car - lacked grip from its horrible toyo tyres though. More grip, rear swaybar and a bit more oomph and it'd be a very nice drive!

when i was waiting to collect my k12 from the dealers it was delayed so they gave me a 1.2 SE K12..turned out to be one of the dealers cars as it had her CD's in, Perfume and a bag of shopping in the back. Took the car back after 4 days though to collect mine and was informed that was the wrong car they gave me....how can they cock up something like that lol

on the plus side i copied a few of her CD's

Back