whats the best thing...

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
you have ever done to your micra? create the thread out of boardom lol...still intresting to know, and will give people an isight into modifiying theres :)

LIMITED TO 2 ANSWERS!

(so you have to pick your top 2 on your car! no a big list lol)

heres my 2...

35mm springs
wider tyres

next!? :)

4 branch to straight through exhaust system.
Suspension setup (Bilstein shocks, 50mm lowering springs)

Although I think its the little unique things I really love the most.

1. Buy the SR
2. Sell the SR before it rotten away.

LOL

TBH I had alot of items waiting to go on the car which in the end I was forced to sell (most at a very discounted price and some I still have in the garage). Word of advice to anyone buying a car - always check for front end rot!

Badboy steelies
Painted rocker cover

Not much else to shout about :laugh: but these two diy paint jobs came up a treat, so i was well chuffed i was.

On my K10, it would have been the Spax lowering springs & the Alloys with Toyo Tyres. The improvement in handling was incredible!

wish i had the time to pre facelift mine lol, mine would be remote central locking and alarm

o and finding myself a parcel shelf that has standard nissan speakers to find when it arrived it didnt have the cut out for the third brake light so i ended up cutting holes and fitting them in my other parcel shelf *takes a breath* lol

1) Alarm with remote start
2) Alloys and splitters

Just think it looks better aesthetically, my two things will change when a few upgrades begin though. I would say my induction kit but thats more than 2 things lol

(LIMITED TO 2 ANSWERS!

(so you have to pick your top 2 on your car! no a big list lol)
............iv just read it lol sorry

1. Harry Hockley Dogbox with LSD
2. Peter Vaughen built engine with custom inlet manifold and bike carbs

show off,..lol

1) Rota Slipstream Wheels (one of the lightest wheels available)
2) Pulsar brakes

3) (yeah i know i cant have a 3 but wadda ya gonna do>..lol) Mullholand Nismo Works copy Arches

how much did you pay for a dyno tune? thats something i've been mulling over, may put it on my "to-do list"

It's certainly not cheap, but I got it at 'mates rates' as the previous owner of my SR was the person who runs the Abbey Motorsport. You're looking at £80ish an hour or something similar.

Might want to ask Ed if he could sort something out for you!

Back