what did you do to your micra today ?

yh fam wtch wut ur sayin we will bash u up fam

That actually hurt to type ^ :/
I consider myself to be slightly educated, and I love Honda.
Speaking of that, @Jen319 has been taking A LOT of pictures of Honda's recently I've noticed ;)
Belly button cars

Just a tad too far haha.
See, most Honda kids would want to knock your block off for saying something like that.
Because they're all insecure and trying to impress each other... and terrified that if they lose one more inch of masculinity everyone will accuse them of being raving homosexuals.
Edit: That goes for all overly agressive men

Because they're all insecure and trying to impress each other... and terrified that if they lose one more inch of masculinity everyone will accuse them of being raving homosexuals.

Prettyyy much.
And that's why I'll never fit in with the Honda scene.
Might have to stick around here ;)

went for a big country road cruise with my good friends, making use of the good weather well!
IMG_4762.jpg
IMG_4876.jpg

Had to scrape a bit of frost of my windscreen this morning :eek: first time since - can't remember.
Probably a couple of years now, don't like frost, ice, or snow - hate snow. Good job I've only seen it maybe five times in my life.
Bloody stuff :mad: hope we don't get any.

I have to clear my windscreen most mornings lately, even frosty inside:mad: Live pretty high up so if it is snowing anywhere then it usually is here too! Don't know whether to be scared or excited about the snow seeing as I passed my test only 4 months ago.:p

You can drive in snow pretty well, until it gets packed, or starts to melt, just drive steady with a light right foot.
Lots of engine braking, and brake real easy in plenty of time. If you slide, off the brake, you'll straighten up with opposite lock.
Practise on wet grass, it'll give you confidence.

You can drive in snow pretty well, until it gets packed, or starts to melt, just drive steady with a light right foot.
Lots of engine braking, and brake real easy in plenty of time. If you slide, off the brake, you'll straighten up with opposite lock.
Skinny tires ftw :p

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

thats why dad taught me handbrake turns and how to lose control and gain control of the car up salisbury plain when i was learning, prep for snow and wet conditions, instead of doing one of those days where they make you hoon it down wet tarmac and all that!

I hate wet grass
Snow is ok
But wet grass can shove it (I had my first and only off when I was on wet grass)

@frank @pollyp and anyone else who could help
Random question I got asked and was unsure of the answer so I didn't respond. I'm a suspension nut not an engine person

Someone wants more valve lift but doesn't want to change his cams. Can he just put 1mm shims in to achieve it? If so what else would it affect? I'm assuming duration and valve overlap :/

Random question I got asked and was unsure of the answer so I didn't respond. I'm a suspension nut not an engine person

Someone wants more valve lift but doesn't want to change his cams. Can he just put 1mm shims in to achieve it? If so what else would it affect? I'm assuming duration and valve overlap :/
No, but he can reduce the base lobe dia.

ebbdude wrote bout it at chapter 3 in his blog 1/2 way down this webpage

http://www.ebbt.no/ebbs-maxi-micra-project/

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390339077.458068.jpg

Got rid of my ****ty flexi pipe in exchange for a 60mm drainage pipe, works a treat!

Gonna get some reducers and stick some 51mm alloy tubing when I get a chance. 0flat spots and yet again more power. Before 3rd rev'd to 80 on flat, now it's somehow 85. Seems a sealed induction makes a difference

kinda accidentally belted my mates new fiesta reversing.... we were parked waaaaay too close to each other because it was raining and i started turning too early... my bad hahaha. only a small dent that will pull out and a few scratches but still, hes only had it about a week D:! i only got more scratches added to the same spot where i had loads anyway, still feel bad though!

kinda accidentally belted my mates new fiesta reversing.... we were parked waaaaay too close to each other because it was raining and i started turning too early... my bad hahaha. only a small dent that will pull out and a few scratches but still, hes only had it about a week D:! i only got more scratches added to the same spot where i had loads anyway, still feel bad though!
You're a liability mate

Not cool...

Mate, you're going to have an issue soon, either with the police or someone a lot bigger than you when you hit there car... Take it easy

I don't feel bad about the dent I made in your car now, learn to drive mate!

How are you still alive? :p
I'd of bagged and gagged you, locked you in your boot and pushed you off a cliff

I'm protective over my car :D

i dont know how im not dead yet, they say you learn more after learning to drive and im definitely doing that! im just like my brother though, when he was my age he reversed into a mates wall and wrote off his fiat panda

Anyone got any decent tips/links for making a PTFE ga15 TB/IM spacer?

been trawling through threads for days and I still can't find what I've seen before

Back