what did you do to your micra today ?

JUST DROVE A MARCH AND I AM SO HAPPY!:D
P1130490.JPG

trackings gone out baaaaaaaaaad, stupid rain, cant see any of the potholes, the right side of the steering wheel where its meant to go straight across is basically on my lap now hahah, good job im going to see my brother friday and he does it for free for me!

Did a nav scatter event tonight! It's like a road rally crossed with a treasure hunt that lasts three hours(one hour to plot maps, two hours driving)! Car had a beating especially on the hills but she's still in one piece! Used my road car so especially important that I got home without damage. Finished 8th out of 11, beaten by a 1.1 Saxo :( she needs a clean now, muddy Micra!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did a nav scatter event tonight! It's like a road rally crossed with a treasure hunt that lasts three hours(one hour to plot maps, two hours driving)! Car had a beating especially on the hills but she's still in one piece! Used my road car so especially important that I got home without damage. Finished 8th out of 11, beaten by a 1.1 Saxo :( she needs a clean now, muddy Micra!

Ah well mate, it's all practice! Get her cleaned up and prepare for the next one. Well done for keeping you and the car in one piece :)

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

Ah well mate, it's all practice! Get her cleaned up and prepare for the next one. Well done for keeping you and the car in one piece :)

Was so much fun! Done stage events for three years now but that was my first blast in some lanes and it was brilliant! Need to get the rally car out in the lanes I think

Was so much fun! Done stage events for three years now but that was my first blast in some lanes and it was brilliant! Need to get the rally car out in the lanes I think

The more I read about you guys doing it the more it makes me want to do it! The Honda scene might have to wait for me for another few years ;)

Just do Road rallies, cheap and fun, plus anyone could do them
Pfft, yeah, anyone with a licence ...

Which will be sorted soon I'm hoping. Really going to get my butt in gear and go for it now!

Pfft, yeah, anyone with a licence ...

Which will be sorted soon I'm hoping. Really going to get my butt in gear and go for it now!

Dont need a licence to navigate.. and believe me there's a shortage of navigators.. why? Because everyone thinks they're colin mcrae on a road rally.

I started out navigating :) usually the free way into it
Trying to arrange one for the May/July weekender thing for when people come over :D

Dont need a licence to navigate.. and believe me there's a shortage of navigators.. why? Because everyone thinks they're colin mcrae on a road rally.

I started out navigating :) usually the free way into it

Oo, interesting. I might have to look into that.

Club membership - £15.00 a year
Road rally/12 car/Scatter - £6 an event
At least round here it is
That's a dig isn't it

I'll get round to club membership when I stop buying useless rubbish I don't need! :p

That's a dig isn't it

I'll get round to club membership when I stop buying useless rubbish I don't need! :p

People are more than happy to have a free navigator, find a more laid back driver first that won't mind the odd mistake :p

May even get a few quid for being a navvy

That's a dig isn't it

Nope that was genuine information :)
I used to do Road rally starter boxes. Might have a few still about if you want to start? :)

That's the best kinda stuff to buy :p x
I know, tell me about it!
I need to cut down on magazines, that's for sure... Banzai, Japanese Performance, Honda Tuner... £5 each. Stop that for a month and I'll be sorted!

And by that you mean a little picture under a HUGE DC5 Integra picture?
Priorities.

It was 2 pictures meaning tgey had more they wanted to show of mine than the plain honda ;)

And on a serious note little picture or not. There were some seriously nice cars there so I feel honoured

It was 2 pictures meaning tgey had more they wanted to show of mine than the plain honda ;)

And on a serious note little picture or not. There were some seriously nice cars there so I feel honoured
Completely, it must be a good feeling to know that someone that recognises all these amazing high £££ builds also has time for us, which are relatively low budget and less well known in general.

Back