what did you do to your micra today ?

No...pics now :p

here ya go :p

temporary_zpsad64da2f.jpg

temporary_zpsc8bb7045.jpg

no good for my car but works well on obd2 cars

WDID. Rebuilt my engine mount for something more meatier!!! Last one started to show that the abuse I was giving It wasn't welcome

Afraid so :D most relaxing engine removal ever.
Doesn't a cg flywheel limit power due to clutch?
Yeah but you get 130hp (as stated by Frank) out of 1.3 clutch and am keeping it at 100hp stock for this phase of build so should be fine, will go paddle for supercharger.

Fitted the almera front disc and calipers, pedal went straight to the floor! There was a lot of travel before the brakes came on but it would still lock up all four wheels... took me a while to realise the brake servo had suddenly decided to start working again!

Attachments

• 1376147510695.jpg
    1376147510695.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 279
WDIDT?...
I went to the scrapyard, to get some extra trim and panel clips, my mums front bumper isn't sitting right and I have a few missing from my rear bumper
...anyway...I came home with a spoiler....for a car I don't even own LOL
I think I'm buying a rather nice K11, one tiny piece at a time :p

ETA:I thought All I would need was dental floss...luckily we found an old bicycle brake wire to saw it off :rolleyes:
broke the locating clips....but managed, just about, to get needle nose plyers in the gap to unscrew the top bolts :D
Wrap around spoilers, not the easiest thing to take off o_O

If anyone is in the West Sussex Area G&R Harris' have an apple Green Si...with wrap around spoiler....but it's not properly in the yard yet...you'd have to ask what's happening to it/when
(It probably just came in and need fluids draining etc...)

ETA 2: almost forgot...I changed the oil and filter too
...okay....I supervised :p

My passenger side seatbelt with pre-tensioner arrived Saturday YIPPEEE!!!! get my MOT now. NAH !!!!! I bought the wrong bloody one off Ebay. That's a throttle body and seatbelt now that don't fit my car. Gone onto 24/7 spares and punched in the car details, just waiting for a reply - hopefully. Bloody MOT's:mad: I don't even have an airbag on the passenger side, that's the most annoying thing, bloody European union rules.:mad:

WDIDT?...used some of those trim/panel clips/bolts I picked up from the scrap yard yesterday and put one where it was missing on my rear bumper and one in the dangly plastic underneath...no idea what it's for, but now it won't fall off LOL

also managed to liberate some photo's from my phone ^_^
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z110/Sai_art/Car2/DSC00626_zps5c61a555.jpg
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z110/Sai_art/Car2/DSC00627_zpse449ca44.jpg

...Oh and saw a nice K12 "Chic" at the boot sale this mornin' :p

DSC00652_zps499955e4.jpg

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z110/Sai_art/Car2/DSC00651_zpsb34c725c.jpg

Removed a whole 600g, bringing the total removed since Nov to over 24kgs!

Prepped both the engine, and head ready for them to be assembled, and timed up (adjustable cam sprockets) by Matt Humphris. Hopefully next weekend will see the start of the engine swop.

I'm so angry at myself I was trying to remove my bump strips today and ended up accidentally using the wrong side of the and removed the paint!!! I was trying to remove the sticky stuff (it was like the abrasive side of a washing up sponge)((I wasn't looking when I picked the sponge up)) then I did this now I want to cry and have no idea how I'm going to fix it cheaply
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376260525.515795.jpg
... :'(

K K K K Kamarley!!

I
Removed a whole 600g, bringing the total removed since Nov to over 24kgs!

Prepped both the engine, and head ready for them to be assembled, and timed up (adjustable cam sprockets) by Matt Humphris. Hopefully next weekend will see the start of the engine swop.
If its not too rude can I ask how much the sprockets where mate?

I'm so angry at myself I was trying to remove my bump strips today and ended up accidentally using the wrong side of the and removed the paint!!! I was trying to remove the sticky stuff (it was like the abrasive side of a washing up sponge)((I wasn't looking when I picked the sponge up)) then I did this now I want to cry and have no idea how I'm going to fix it cheaply... :'(
K K K K Kamarley!!

Spray the door with rattle cans? Can normally get a good match for about £40 quid paint, primer etc

On a more positive note I sorted my rear wiper today and here's a first look at my new sticker I got of Mark Bognor ;)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376261497.585579.jpg

K K K K Kamarley!!

Spray the door with rattle cans? Can normally get a good match for about £40 quid paint, primer etc
Argh sh*t I was afraid someone would say that... Would I need to do the whole door and what sort of prep work would I need to do. It isn't taken back to bare metal luckily I still want to cry tho :(

K K K K Kamarley!!

Argh sh*t I was afraid someone would say that... Would I need to do the whole door and what sort of prep work would I need to do. It isn't taken back to bare metal luckily I still want to cry tho :(

K K K K Kamarley!!

You may be able to get away with touch up paint if you don't mind it being visibly patched up....Prep wise would probally be a light sand to the panel is dull, primer, then top coat and lacquer. I'm not really great at paints and am sure someone can offer more help

Edit: My paint work is normally a quick fix as ill just crash again...

You may be able to get away with touch up paint if you don't mind it being visibly patched up....Prep wise would probally be a light sand to the panel is dull, primer, then top coat and lacquer. I'm not really great at paints and am sure someone can offer more help

Edit: My paint work is normally a quick fix as ill just crash again...

Ok thanks for the advise bud.the bodywork is still sealed with primer so it doesn't have to be sorted urgently :)

K K K K Kamarley!!

Back