what did you do to your micra today ?

Gonna let me drive it then eh? I haz got pro skilz from da streetz yeh! haha :)
Ragging a one off car yea cap on backwardz wiv a can of shandy in 1 hand and the steerin wheel in tha other ye. Seat laid right back may azwel use a sun lounger init bruv :p

As much as I love everyone I may be fairly reluctant to let anyone else drive it... but we'll see

Why does that god damn abortion of a pick-up get so much love...
It's most likely the most outlandish thing ever done to a Micra. I can see why, but I'm with you. I don't like it. I'm very reluctant to post it on the page because it's EVERYWHERE.
However, funny story, I was thinking about first cars on the way home from school one time, and was thinking about Micra's. I did want one, but I wasn't sure, because I also wanted a fiesta. Well, I came home from school, loaded up SpeedHunters as I do every day, and saw that pickup K11. And I always say it was on that day I knew I wanted a Micra :p.

I vote bonkers:eek: Had a silvia turbo 1.8, quickest I've ever driven in a car, 140 on the M4, in my youth of course !!!
Quickest ever on my bike, a Suzuki 750 ...130 on my local bypass, only once, never again for both.

Another thing in the Pick up Micra... when you have spent that much time on a car, that much graft, all those cold and crap night, all of those turned down nights out, all of that money stole from the food shopping fund, skin lost, blood too, the project stealing all of your motivation you are near a bloody mental collapse... A car which nothing is simple and everything has to be made and is a project which rare few people have going along the same lines.... WHY WOULDN'T PEOPLE THINK ITS AWESOME> I dont like the look of it... I just see the poor blokes sweat and tears in it. that is what makes if ****ing awesome to me.

Another thing in the Pick up Micra... when you have spent that much time on a car, that much graft, all those cold and crap night, all of those turned down nights out, all of that money stole from the food shopping fund, skin lost, blood too, the project stealing all of your motivation you are near a bloody mental collapse... A car which nothing is simple and everything has to be made and is a project which rare few people have going along the same lines.... WHY WOULDN'T PEOPLE THINK ITS AWESOME> I dont like the look of it... I just see the poor blokes sweat and tears in it. that is what makes if ####ing awesome to me.

So you see this as awesome....

Not sure what drop they are to be honest. It said on the website 35-40mm. Can't go any lower as I have the kids in the back usually. Would recommend these for ride quality. They're not overly stiff, but stop a lot of body roll around bends.
Yeah I got the same, found mine in the scrappy though so got a mad bargain :) they are awesome but I'm going for 60mms soon :)

My post about WIDT is coming soon :)

my 1.0 box.

Jst had a call from the scrap bloke, he says "6012" is probably wrong and it probably should be "about 60k".

He's going to check :rolleyes:
check the mot milage history scott (from the reg) i,ve never seen that paper barcode sticker survive this long tho

check the mot milage history scott (from the reg) i,ve never seen that paper barcode sticker survive this long tho
Just got a call back, they can't confirm but say it's safer to assume 60,000 rather than 6,000

The reg is V802 FNE, unsure how to check without a V5 or MOT doc

He has? Now to keep my mouth shut.....
Well the reviews and what not seem to suggest it. Has he not personally done the build. you never need to shut up stani, so shut up lol :D its still just a whole lot of work to get going on a car. props to the dude man. you should know as much as I do about the work which goes in to your car. gotta give him some love

a hybrid tubby would be nice :cool: i wish i bought that TD04 i saw about 4 weeks ago :(
gonna scout round the yards again next week ;)
it was still there ! hybrid build this week :cool:

P7220238.JPG

Back