what did you do to your micra today ?

Finally had some spare time at work and got the engine up and running just to fit the new gear linkage and driveshafts and the old girl will be running again :grinning:

Some progress on the SR:

IMG_0051-4.jpg

IMG_0053-2.jpg

IMG_0054-5.jpg

IMG_0059-3.jpg

IMG_0060-3.jpg

i like this crew,their's constant movement:grinning:

millions in development research ,,,,,

DSC01507.jpg

DSC01517.jpg

DSC01515.jpg

DSC01506.jpg

DSC01505.jpg

,,,,,,brings the dreams ALIVE 250.000 VOLTS sit down an relax , we civilized over here

Photo0049.jpg

amazingly bolts that survived to tell it

DSC01514.jpg

,,,,,,,,,finaly brings you the hybrid R-REG-SLX.SR

DSC01533.jpg

DSC01526.jpg

Photo0054.jpg

Photo0051.jpg

Photo0052.jpg

hungry cat see's hand and jumps for the handwich,,,,,,,,,try's to feed it
DSC01539.jpg

its not a dream but just a feend

Thanks to the helpers,by the ways of personal message. who made me understand
on this my single handed attempt on engine - gearbox - flywheel - clutch - power steering transfusion
of this hybrid (SLX parts) into SR BOY HIM, Big thanks. your responsable for getting the SR back On
bumpy road ,petrol is one good hand cleaner as i didnt use gloves
and now i can aid other members to do this stuff here if they want..I HIGHLY RECOMEND!

i like this crew,their's constant movement:grinning:

millions in development research ,,,,,

DSC01507.jpg

DSC01517.jpg

DSC01515.jpg

DSC01506.jpg

DSC01505.jpg

,,,,,,brings the dreams ALIVE 250.000 VOLTS sit down an relax , we civilized over here

Photo0049.jpg

amazingly bolts that survived to tell it

DSC01514.jpg

,,,,,,,,,finaly brings you the hybrid R-REG-SLX.SR

DSC01533.jpg

DSC01526.jpg

Photo0054.jpg

Photo0051.jpg

Photo0052.jpg

hungry cat see's hand and jumps for the handwich,,,,,,,,,try's to feed it
DSC01539.jpg

its not a dream but just a feend

Thanks to the helpers,by the ways of personal message. who made me understand
on this my single handed attempt on engine - gearbox - flywheel - clutch - power steering transfusion
of this hybrid (SLX parts) into SR BOY HIM, Big thanks. your responsable for getting the SR back On
bumpy road ,petrol is one good hand cleaner as i didnt use gloves
and now i can aid other members to do this stuff here if they want..I HIGHLY RECOMEND!

I'd get some moisturiser on your hands petrol isn't nice if you leave it on, diesel is worse I once covered my hands in diesel didn't bother washing it off an after a couple of hours my hands turned into leather! Very painful

I'd get some moisturiser on your hands petrol isn't nice if you leave it on, diesel is worse I once covered my hands in diesel didn't bother washing it off an after a couple of hours my hands turned into leather! Very painful

taa mate didnt actually know bout the diesel ruining hands that do dishes
stinks to heck at the petrol pumps.,,,,,er one minute whats this tow truck doing near me horse , better go remind em off the hanging laws from ye olden gallow bridge ways,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hitted a pavement sidewalk with one of the alloy in a tricky S bend... got to go on the highway tomorow to see if there is any vibrations... Disgusted... :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

very very intersting baguette, it seem with turbo you get to run over the objective much much quicker:grinning:

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,coming back from the tow truck event ,who was told he might need a slow ####
,,,,,,after petrol rub this into cuts very soothing for you and washing machine drum
DSC00812.jpg

advice taken from PollyMobiles Rebuild blog

Bought some axle stands and a car creeper, ready to get my car lifted up to remove the aircon and stuff tomorrow. Fitted the adapter to my 1.3 fuel rail. Still waiting on Wills alternator bracket, bolts, and belt. Should be all go tomorrow, will put up a new thread to keep everyone who's interested updated (Y)

What was the outcome Frank? Good gains?

it goes well scott, but..........:eek: it does,nt shut the injectors on lift (it seems to run closed loop on lift instead) and it goes off the scale rich at low throttle cruise when it should be closed looping, and only closed loops if i increase the throttle.
but it still goes off the scale rich at WOT all the way to the limiter (Y) ( so it might be for track only, and too thirsty for a daily driver setup ? )
i,ll see if i can rectify it with a bit of tweaking first

Tested my SR Turbo, need to tweak the ECU maps, it tends to be a bit lean at full throttle (0,7bar):

[video=youtube;JphC399N8Yo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphC399N8Yo[/video]

Tested my SR Turbo, need to tweak the ECU maps, it tends to be a bit lean at full throttle (0,7bar):

lookin good mate (Y)
fitted a tyre with some tread on, in readyness for donny next sunday :grinning:

Attachments

• SDC12297.JPG
    SDC12297.JPG
    147.3 KB · Views: 528
Last night decided to play the posh b#####ds at their own game

Should have parked as close to their front bumper as possible :laugh:. Would serve them right for being posh ####s

Solved the problem of my badly blowing manifold with some new gaskets and exhaust putty. Not only is the blowing completely gone now, the exhaust also pops all the time (mostly when I change down and blip the throttle, or when I change gear while I'm ragging the nuts off it). And according to my mate who was following me through a tunnel earlier, it spits flames everytime it pops - not just small balls of fire, but full on 1-foot flames. Running rich much? :laugh:

Gave her a good clean inside and out, put some different stickers on, and lowered my bonnet slighty to stop it catching on the wings, all ready for my local cruise tomorrow evening (Y)

shaunnnnnnnnnnnnnnn are you leaving us? awwwwwwww :( hope everythings ok? not been on much last few days so sorry if ive missed something :(

I dont want them i need them seriously ths tires off my wheels need to be on before saturday for japfest! Kinda getting a little impatient!

And scratched idea of rising sun cam cover looks to advanced for my unskilled hands. Just red and white splats like collisions? http://m1230.photobucket.com/albumv...tXskphySe929y+wXC8U+vmZdgo5EWp+llyLa6ULAB31g= :laugh:

No!!!! Would have loved to have seen a rising sun rocker cover. Shouldn't be that hard to do, surely? I'm tempted to do mine now :laugh:

Sprayed the inside rim of my headlights (pictures up on my blog in a few minutes), and ragged it around at my local cruise to make all the guys in their Fiestas and Saxos look at me. Bad-a-man!

Micra_dan:No!!!! Would have loved to have seen a rising sun rocker cover. Shouldn't be that hard to do, surely? I'm tempted to do mine now.

I'll give it a go but won't do it with spray cans I'll buy the tin and brush paint it see what happens I might have more control :)

Just mark out the pattern with masking tape. Easier to do one colour first my marking it off with tape, bake it so the paint hardens, then do another layer, then bake again. After that, you can mark out the rest of it by covering up the paint that's already on there. But yeah, I guess painting it with a brush is easier, as long as it's heat proof paint. Just make sure you mark it off (Y)

Back