Well I kept this one quiet...

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
As you all know the car has taken longer than expected to get ready. Well I thought it was about time to reveal why. Here is the only pic I have at the mo of my sr20de powered micra. :D The bodyshop hasn't had chance to spray the engine bay yet, as the engine will come back out when it gets sprayed again. Can't wait to drive it!!! :D It just needs a few things sorting out and it should be done. :D :D :D

Attachments

• sr20de.jpg
    sr20de.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 394
Fordy said:
lol i love the exhaust manifold for a inlet manifold

It is an exhaust manifold lol, just a standard one. I copied the image straight over from the engine bay of a prim and fiddled around with certain bits to make it fit. Hehe, was worth a try!!! :p

damn, and I try so hard to be a totally emotionless cold hearted person (usually succeeding) :p

Ed said:
damn, and I try so hard to be a totally emotionless cold hearted person (usually succeeding) :p

cant say i disagree but i bet ur like a big cuddly teddy bear at heart....

f_trueheart.gif

Haha, well I flipped the engine originally, just should have thought about flipping the car back lol. Then the battery and washer jet tank would have been on the wrong side though. :p Nice to see you are all on the ball. ;)

you had me nervous then Dan. mine's taken nearly 6 months. if you'd got yours done in that amount of time i think i would've had to take my own life!!

don't scare me like that mate

Batch said:
you had me nervous then Dan. mine's taken nearly 6 months. if you'd got yours done in that amount of time i think i would've had to take my own life!!

don't scare me like that mate
sorry to laugh about the lost of your life but that made me chuckle!!!!

My heart really did sink when i opened the image, i furiously scanned it for evidence that it was a wind up (knowing what Dan's like!! :p ), found it in about 10 seconds but it was definitely the longest 10 seconds i can rememeber!

A heart attack at 23 is not unheard of!

Back